Monday, April 20, 2026

This weekend was Art in Bloom again and it was good, but not as great as it has been sometimes in the past. Some of it was it felt people-y crowded and a lot of the people were very unaware and rude but also I felt they repeated pieces and the arrangements weren't as great as some of the times in the past those arrangements were chosen. It was still great fun and a fantastic day!! And the Gertrude Abercrombie special exhibit currently at Milwaukee Art Museum was pretty cool. She was definitely very into the witchy spiritual and it was definitely in her works and the pop up shop was very cool. Think Dali meets Tim Burton meets tarot type symbolism meets witchy black cats and moons and forked trees everywhere and you will understand her style. I would not look at her works and think 1930s-50s at all!!

 I don't have much else to write here still, my inner world is pretty quiet and sunny tbh. It's not overthinking or stormy, it's pretty calm and sunny and still feels like something bright unexpected is just over the horizon waiting for me where I can't see it because happy surprises are a blind spot on my precogs. And that's happening right alongside the dark heaviness of the world writ large and what all is (still) being dragged into the light to be faced and dealt with.

I think I'm going to stop sharing the Astro Poets horoscopes here, because the dance between Libra and Pisces in them seems to have disappeared. Which was happening  a bit most of this year, but seems to have been very strong end of March early April. In fact, I'd say it seems more like a dialogue between Libra and Sagittarius (my Mars sign so it's one I do check, I tend to check all my inner planets/rising) let me show you the Sag ones for the same month and you can compare them to the Libra ones below. I'm not going to go see how far back the twining started, just the same ones that I have for Libra and Pisces in this one

 "Week of 3/29 in Sagittarius: It was found. It was hurt but not by this. Bright pink. And lilac. Find love again.

 "Week of 4/5 in Sagittarius: Nothing as it seems. And that’s the best part. Something you might know. Let alone to be there. Love and all of its particulars."

"Week of 4/12 in Sagittarius: What words remain. Luck and love. It goes like green. With friends again. With love that remains."

"Week of 4/19 in Sagittarius: When it matters it is not there. And is that not without cause. A pretty night. Some purple streamers. You opened it up and there is the pink." 

Maybe it means nothing at all and maybe I'm seeing patterns where there aren't patterns and never were. I just find it interesting that Libra still seems to be in dialogue and dance with another sign, but it's no longer with my rising sign but with my Mars sign. (There aren't any Sag suns directly in my life right now so it's not that there's any obvious romance connection building there. I mean, I know Sag suns and get along well with them, probably because I have a Sag stellium in my chart as well as a Scorpio stellium, there's just none that I would say are close enough or have that attraction spark that I would expect it to be about that. Actually, almost every Sag sun I know even as acquaintances live far from me or are traveling right now, lol.) 

 

Astro Poets horoscopes:

 "Week of 3/29 in Libra: You have enjoyed this part. It can keep going. Eternal blue. Lots of leaves. Nothing is forgotten."

"Week of 3/29 in Pisces: Every heart was fed. The walls were there. Did you decorate with time? You can. You can do it now."

"Week of 4/5 in Libra: Some sweet wishes. They begin all in love. A holy time. With friends. With an opening that sings."

"Week of 4/5 in Pisces: There’s no time. And yet it must be. That it goes. It is there. The time passes like nothing." 

 "Week of 4/12 in Libra: It couldn’t be. It resisted a song. Two friends. Two twins. Let that be you."

"Week of 4/12 in Pisces: It found a kind of opening. Into the night with stars. Looking forth. Look forward. See existence." 

 "Week of 4/19 in Libra: The pink sunset where you can kiss. A dream of it all. Repeating numbers. Nothing like dread. These are happy days."

"Week of 4/19 in Pisces: There are ways inside. With the best kind of beauty. Something that is glittering blue. You make it make sense. You dance inside with it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment