Thursday, April 11, 2024

 You ever get the feeling about your life, "it's time for this chapter to end and the next chapter to begin" but you're not actually certain what the next chapter is or where to go to get to it? I've been feeling that way a lot lately, it's getting stronger and stronger every day and this afternoon it's rather overwhelming everything else. The only problem is, I don't know which aspects of my life the chapter is ending so a new one can begin.... And I have no push inside me to like sell my condo and move somewhere specific to seek it -- in fact if anything my intuition says, "stay put just a little longer, the change is coming to you and if you leave you will be running from it end up delaying it." But hell if I know who or what that means is coming in or what I'm supposed to do with this early knowing or what loose end goodbyes I'm supposed to be tying up from my life as I have been living it to be ready to move into the next chapter of my life as I will be living it..... 

It's all rather opaque to me. And I have no precogs other than the sense that closing chapter so the new one can begin is incredibly close and imminent and I should be ready to say yes to it when it arrives and it's almost here. (But whether that's an almost in human linear clock terms or divine long time terms or fey wibbly-wobbly time bubble terms I have no fucking idea.) And it doesn't feel global nationwide socio-political upheaval at the root of it, it's personal shifting of pillars in my own life and what path I take into the future.  It feels more like... A path I didn't see or didn't believe to be open is suddenly right in front of me open and the obvious choice to take moving into the future.  I don't believe that there is anything for me to DO right now other than to expect it is on its way to flip my life completely different new path from the comfort zones I'm currently settled in, but other than that it's just an itch in my soul I can't scratch and can't explain..... It's like the way your skin tingles leading up to a summer thunderstorm, whether it's in the forecast or not, but it's not my skin feeling the power building for what is coming, it's crackly tingling like that inside my soul.

Only, every Spidey sense tingles tells me it's getting really really close and coming soon, like by the end of the year things will be vastly different than they are and have been. Close chapter to start new chapter. And also that even though I don't know what it is yet, I'll recognize it when I see it and it crosses my path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment