Me on Monday (not having washed my hair in like 4 days so I brushed it and pulled it into pigtails: "My hair's not that curly... Mostly just frizzy. Maybe I should stop thinking of it as more than wavy... Also it's really dark, should definitely not call it auburn these days...."
Me today (now that my hair is finally dried after washing it): "Right. Curly and auburn are definitely the word for this curl beast"
Definitely not curly at all...
Whoops. Should probably just deal with the hours of it dripping down my back and simply wash my hair next time I get to thinking that way 🤣 Also, it smells really good right after washing it.
It's also definitely not naturally curly hair... Definitely not... 😏 (You should see it any time I'm near the ocean and get salt water in it, lol)
Time to finish my coffee then finish getting ready and eye makeup and brush my teeth and such before heading to work for free lunch and then to the DMV to renew my license. And then tonight I'm headed to APT to see a production of Oedipus. Chilly autumnal nights in the 40s all week, so will bring blanket/layers.
P. S. Yeah no, definitely just tell me to wash my hair if I try to disown my having curls 🤣 Luckily, the curves are undeniable so I can't lie to me about those even if we dress me in a burlap sack - Marilyn Monroe proved that truth. Not that trying to buy bras and swimsuits for a 28G could ever let me forget, lol. I should definitely get a Jessica Rabbit dress and wig for Halloween some year.
P. P. S. Also, last week's game against the Saints, my pupkin refused to let me put on her jersey, actively hid in the corner under the chair when I tried. It was a shit show of a game.... This week, on Monday she was ecstatic jumping on her hind legs when I pulled it out.












No comments:
Post a Comment