I really really really really love my new glasses I picked out this afternoon!!!!!!
They won't be ready for up to 2 weeks because of my high prescription and I paid extra on both pairs for the Hi-Index lenses so they'd be thinner and crisper/clearer And with the insurance covering the cost and the heavy discounting on them, I bought both of the two I was torn between. Because I loved them both in different ways but so much! I of course didn't take any pictures of them ON me, because I didn't think of it, but I was able to find them online.
So I bought a pair of super classy classic (but with a little bit of sparkle) pair to go with anything. The St. Moritz Brooke metal frame glasses in Black with gold.
And my fun pair (which make my eyes look super intensely extra green!!!) are Longchamp 2616 in sage. And they're just such a pretty color of jade and mother of pearl!
So it all depends on if I want classy black with a hint of sparkle or if I want earthy hippie child green and white that make my eyes extra intense, lol. Which really sums up two of my most dominant moods/personalities. They also will both match with pretty much everything I own except for some of the shades of green I own which may not quite work with them. But I always have contacts and the black pair!
I'll try to remember to get actual pictures of them on my face once I get them in. But they both make me super happy!!! And I figure since I haven't bought myself any glasses for nearly 2 decades, I had earned both if they both make me happy and will continue to make me happy for a nice long time.
(I can have a hard time finding glasses I like on me, that's part of why I've been using the same pair for the last 17.5 years now, lol. There was a span I could never find any that looked good on me so then I just stopped looking made do with what I had. I actually can't wear aviators at all... Anything that are too flat/straight across the top look horrible with my eyebrow shape. Absolute worst ever.... And then anything that's super rounded below my eyes too far down my cheekbones, I can wear them as sunglasses but if I try to wear them as actual glasses the curves are all wrong with my eye shape and high cheekbone curves. But both of these are super flattering and look really great with my eyebrows, almond shaped eyes, and high cheekbones! And I'm so excited for them!!)
P.S. To celebrate International Puppy Day today, if you don't have a pup of your own let me share with you some digital pup love from my little luck dragon. In case you never got to meet my lil Audrey Pupburn when she was a wee 12lb 12 week old pupper when I adopted her 13 years ago.... She was a true black and tan Yorkie coloring for the first year or so of her life -- until she decided to lighten up to ash, strawberry blonde, and silver for her adult coat.
By 1 years old, she looked pretty much the same coloring as she is now.
And these were just taken yesterday morning when a friend of mine was having anxiety over the wait time for her covid vaccination so I sent her cute animal pictures to help distract her from her over-thinking. This is my little bear in her golden years as a 13 year old senior dog.










No comments:
Post a Comment