Tuesday, March 23, 2021

 I've been shoving around the weather to try to keep Friday from being icy/snowy on Friday here like it was supposed to be because my grandma has another appointment on Friday with her glaucoma specialist, Dr.  Momont.  (As the person in the family who takes my grandmother to her appointments, this is part of how I've learned a lot of very technical numerical aspects about it beyond the basic science and art history about Monet's glaucoma and cataracts. This is also why with the thinner parts of my own eyes,  I agreed that given my family history it's better to be cautious and get me back in after a few weeks with a proper prescription (especially for the astigmatism which makes visual field testing difficult) so we can baseline if that's just my eye shape or potentially very very early pre-glaucoma symptoms.)

Anyway,  with my grandma's mobility issues and some of the difficulties her condo association maintenance has had, the prospect of getting her to and from her appointment with ice/snow was mentally taxing me before even getting there, so it was easier to just shift the weather so Fri will be clear here after several days of rain and then late Fri night/Sat morning will come the ice/snow. 

Shifting weather has actually gotten far more tricky and volatile over the last 15 years as the jet stream has weakened - it takes a lot more effort and focused control to achieve similar results. I don't think anyone knows hiw weak and wobbly it is or how close it has come to completely stalling out....i know meteorologists are puzzled by some of those that it hasn't happened,  but they don't know what jumpstarted it again when it's been close.  I've also come to accept that storm systems that stretch across 7-20 states is the new normal and that I actually cannot protect against damaging floods,  winds,  tornadoes, or hail across such large swathes no matter where they fall so if I can minimize their damage or keep from creating more/worse of them than I will because that's the best I can do.  My primary goals are to maintain the seasons to avoid mass die offs of insects/amphibians/birds and to keep the desertification that was supposed to consume over 60% of mainland US (the west, everything south of the Mason-Dixon, and Ohio are actively on their way to turning into desert lands the way the Sahara did) by 2060 from occurring.  Trying to maintain and regulate even semi-normal weather patterns across the entire US has been an exhausting thankless task I took upon myself that often gives me horrible migraines from the amount of energy/power it requires I conduit through this body.  But it's worth it for the lives it has saved from devastation....  When I die, if there is no other powerful weather witch or shaman chooses to step forward to maintain control of the jet stream and modulate it keep it going as much as possible, then every single living creature in the continental US is beyond fucked.... So we better hope I don't fuck up and die before there's someone else can do this work to keep it going until the planet heals enough the air/ocean convection patterns can once more maintain themselves.  

Anyway,  because of how much I do to maintain what I can across as much of the US as I can, I feel no remorse about my occasional selfish shifts to keep the rain inexplicably stuck on the hill line for the wedding of one of my best friends or to be able to safely/easily get my grandma to her appointments. I also will shift timing to give good travel windows for myself and loved ones and touring bands I befriend. I can't promise them anything outside the given window, but I can shift and manifest those windows/corridors for them.   One of the perks of staying on my good side and letting me know your travel itineraries,  lol.  

Anyway, I'm almost done with the major tweaking I did last night while normal people slept for shifting the Friday weather here. So the rest of this week should just be subconscious maintenance and not require any use of power drastic enough to cause migraines.  Which is good as I have some physical healing things in people to focus on and some "light frost is okay but no major snow cold snaps" flower seeds that I hope to be able to sow soon. It's kind of nice having this enforced year break from traveling to hunt down and release/battle/cleanse trapped souls,  malicious unincarnated vampiric spirit,  and places with psychic/emotional scarring.  It's been nice to be focused so solely on nurturing not cleansing aspects of healing. There are some very difficult powerful ones I know to still be ahead of me on this stepping stone path, so time to rest and strengthen and only worry about the weather/plants/animals and small handfuls of humans has been good for me. 

And now I'm very hungry.  So breakfast time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment