Monday, February 22, 2021

 I woke up this morning at sunrise with an absolutely intense presentiment of something bad coming.  And I can't shake it.  If anything,  it's gotten worse as the day has progressed....  

It's not a precog,  I haven't seen anything specific.  I have nothing more concrete to give about it.  It's just the feeling that there's something awful looming ahead that feels me with dread....  It's weighing heavy on me the way death does,  but nobody has died and I have had no precogs or vision dreams about anyone dying. 

All this life,  major changes for the worse, whether they be personal or world society affecting,  I've had precogs beforehand. I've seen the event to emotionally prepare for it before being in the midst of it.  Seen it anywhere from a week to 10 months before it happened. As soon as the decision that led to it was made.  Every single thing. Except 9/11, that I only had a 3 day precog warning about. 

This time I don't.  I have no idea what the bad thing is has me so on edge dreading.  In the past,  I have had presentiment before precogs hit, but never this intense a presentiment without a precog.... 

The feeling is getting more intense every moment that gets closer to it - it's waxing not waning. And I don't know how long this one will last.  I don't even know what the presentiment is about. 

 I'm currently hiding in my bed, hugging my dog with my cat purring on my chest, poking at the part of the future opaque to me so I can figure out what this presentiment bodes....  All I know right now is it's something bad.  And it's coming.  And I can do nothing to stop it or alter the course of this future.  

Dangit,  now I'm tearing up over whatever it is.... And I still don't know what in the future is sending out these ripples to right now....  Don't even know when in the future it is,  these are the first earliest ripples. 

11:11am addendum: 

The presentiment won't go away... So I'm going to go eat some cookies I baked last night. It fixes nothing - but at least there's chocolate mint cookies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment