Sunday, July 26, 2020

For this life,  a reward life where I am not to actively lead the battle(s) because it is the turn for other souls to lead - if I tried to lead when it's my time to let others lead this life would be prematurely truncated,  I was allowed to choose my reward.  I said,  "I want to live my life surrounded in love for people who know me as I actually am.  I want every soul that is seeking me to be able to find me this life. And as long as those first two conditions are met throughout,  I'd like to grow old as I haven't in such a long time..." That was how I set it up.  Those are my conditions I chose for myself this life path at this point in my soul's journey.  I was told it would be easier to release me from my terms of exile from France and from Greece (I loved them too much and I killed in their name,  knowing in full knowledge what I did and why I did it.) I decided that I'd rather pay out my exiles properly til I earned my right of return and that I wanted as my reward the answer I'd given.

All this life I've never actually had a defining purpose or proper goals...I'm a bit of a wanderer though intensely loyal to those who choose to want me even once they get to see/know my wyrdness.

Even as a kid,  when asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, my answers were "I want to dance, I want to draw, I need to write, I like watching living things grow, most of the time plants and animals are easier company than most people because people are complicated. But I never want any of these things so much of the time I get tired of them and start to hate what I once loved. I think growing to hate what you once loved would be among the cruellest fates."

I never have had career goals or life milestone goals. I don't want to be married just to be married and I don't date just to date, I'm tired of wasting time and emotions if you can't bring me more joy than reading when I get to see you and I'm only interested in it if someone's presence is preferable to their absence and they don't exhaust me as an empath when they're around me.  And they have to choose me, just as I am, even with how odd I am. And when people have asked me if I want kids I've always been a bit ambivalent said my life would always be full of helping to raise children as a constant, even if they're not mine,  but that my quirks and flaws (constant state of flow unaware of the passage of time, inability to feel jealousy or fear except in an analytical way trying to understand it in others, overly practical "how can this be mended" approach to pain, my temper and the terrible truths I'll say when I'm angry, I don't get lonely no matter how much time I spend alone I just miss people I love when they're far away - but I miss them as much in five minutes as five years because it's a constant state of missing their soul energy when they're not near me and length of time makes it no better or worse, I don't get bored because I'm curious about everything and there's always too much to do never enough time, etc.) which I feel would make me a terrible single mother unless I had to be. So I don't desire children as an end goal,  only if I find someone who balances me and who wants to keep me around for that long and who I would enjoy raising children with.

The closest I've ever come to articulating my actual goals is: "I came into this life to be surrounded by the love of people I love who accept me as I am and to make everything better and brighter for my touch upon it.  That is what I want for myself this life. I don't desire power or money or fame.  I just want a life surrounded in love and I want to help heal where I can everyone and everything I touch with my life." I know that's not really goals as this society understands it, but it's what I want and how I've guided my life path thus far.

And it's how I intend to continue along this life path.

No comments:

Post a Comment