Tuesday, July 28, 2020

The crows are anxious.  They want me to stay home,  stay inside.  They can't say why, they don't know why,  they just want me to stay where I'm safest. And I'm safest at home with all the wardings and protections surrounding me here.  They came to my balcony to tell me this.... 3 of them first then after they left 2 more that I know well.  The whole murder of them is sitting on the roof of the other building,  outside my balcony,  guarding.

Also.  People who get empath migraines (myself included) were really bad yesterday....  Better after most people went to sleep then started up again around 7 when people started getting up.

The thing that has the crows agitated and protective,  it's something in people's emotional/mental states is aroil.  It won't take much to ignite this,  on both sides, unless humans calm down again.....

The end of the extra $600 in unemployment and the end of the eviction freeze is coming on Aug 1.... My guess is it's safety/security/financial worries that have the humans such an emotional mess and powderkeg so volatile even the crows are concerned.

I can't listen to the crows though,  I must go in to work eventually,  migraines allowing.  But I told them where I'm going and this murder they're all friends of mine descended of Jon Snow,  the baby crow I saved six years ago when he fell out of a tree at Concerts on the Square, and they regularly escort me to and from work. They know both places.

I promised them I'll be en garde and watchful. It's Leo season and we're now in the lion's gate,  but the comet hasn't yet passed beyond the naked eye.  We are not yet into what I have foreseen,  though we're getting close.... It's coming but it's not yet here.

No comments:

Post a Comment