Saturday, December 7, 2019

*sigh* I was up til nearly 5am texting with family then up again at 10am. Luckily,  Enda responded to me immediately when I thanked him and serendipity for the timing of unveiling the poster for the Rise & Shine Spring tour (LOVE the poster design soooo much!!)  and that everyone who buys tickets to Spring 2020 shows before 2019 ends will get it free and they will sign them (as well as anything else pg) for anyone comes to say hi and get sweaty band guy hugs and/or selfies after the shows (they do this at EVERY show no matter how big or small or how many people queue up for it)  AND yesterday he sneak peeked to Crew the new 2020 tour tee designs and 3 I want desperately immediately!!! (Enda designs and handles all their merch,  though with sub lieutenants under Cindy for logisticking who works merch and who it gets shipped to where in the states.)  So anyway,  I thanked him for the timing on the happy surprises making me smile and laugh, and the other boys too with their shenanigans and tourist in Japan vlogs on stories on other social media, precisely when I needed it in the midst of a LOT of heavy family drama I wasn't talking about.  So then he and Dave, in the middle of I don't even know what o'clock in Japan, spent the next hour looking up things to message me make me laugh while I was texting with family about grandma.

Those Irish men are just too fucking sweet!!!

Anyway.  Just got off phone with grandma again.  Need to skedaddle and drop off dog.  Then pick up Crissy.  Then more coffee.  Then to Milwaukee for concert.  Then dinner.  Then midnight French toast with berries at short stack with Alana & Maddie who wanted to hang tonight.  It's my favorite French toast that isn't homemade by my da,  me,  or my sister. Then tomorrow visit grandma and put up outdoor icicle lights and then work into wee hours.

Also.  Going to offer I can be grandma's health power of attorney if her kids and other grandkids are cool.  *sigh* Not that I want it,  but Aunt Linda is unsuited,  my parents are currently working 70 hour work weeks due to end of windows 7, Uncle Jeff is dealing with Gail's mess how that affects his kids,  and Uncle Steve has his hands full with the girls and their life dramas right now.  My sister is in Seattle, Sasha is 6 hours drive up north,  Shauna is in L. A.  and self-destructively unstable to even manage her own life,  and Sabra us a wreck right now after everything with Ross so she needs to focus on Vivian.  Teddy is 20 up in Green Bay stepping up already to take care of his mom.  Maddie is 17, a wreck and a minor and focusing on being a high school senior whose mom might not see her graduation dye to her mom's negligence,  and Linda's twins are 12.

There's no reason I can't and I already know more about most of it than anyone else from helping her.  I just need to step up say I volunteer if everyone will let me (with lots of checking in with the kids before any major decisions. *sigh* okay.  Let's go.

If not me,  then who?

But now she's on antibiotics and her fracture in a brace,  grandma is well enough and lucid enough to be kvetching about not taking care of her properly in the hospital.  😂  That means Jewish grandma is alright,  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment