1:37am update:
~Parents just texted me they're leaving ER now.
~I did the proper and thanked them for letting me know. Then thanked them for forcing her to go in. And I held back on the, "This wouldn't have gone so late or been so difficult if anyone would have just listened to me."
~Grandma has been admitted overnight. She has a broken (but not displaced) lower vertebrae and a hairline fracture in her pelvic girdle. And a super bad sinus infection.
~All of this could have been dealt with HOURS ago if anyone would have just listened to me.
~But at least she ended up where she needs to be. And now everyone has seen JUST how bad this truly is and can replace Aunt Linda for power of health and facilitate forcing grandma's stubborn arse into assisted living which is where she NEEDS to be at this juncture....
~because this is one more thing that side of the family needed on their fucking plate, right?
But most of all. I'm so fucking tired of playing Cassandra. I'm just so tired. But especially tired of playing Cassandra.
I'm tired of repeating the same damn truth that nobody listens to until the last eleventh hours hail mary save if I can get us to that fucking path.
Seriously. Just fucking listen to me. From the first warnings I give you... Because I'm not saying it without having cheated and peeked at the fucking future possible timelines.....
I'm so tired of being forced to play Cassandra and nobody fucking listening to the truth and then acting all surprised when they end up with the fates I TRIED to warn them how to avoid.
I'm just so fucking tired of that.....
Millenia of this gift, and just as many millenia of people recognizing this price for such gifts.... And still dealing with this bullshit playing Cassandra....
1:49am postscript:
None of this is really anyone's fucking business except my family. 99.891% likelihood I set this post and the one before to private.....
No comments:
Post a Comment