O mon bon dieu..... Just spent an hour and a half texting about a new layer of the ongoing family soap opera. Just got out of the shower waiting on the kettle to make some coffee before the hard phone calls of sharing this truth with the people who need to be told and are already carrying too much so there will be no good time to tell them... And I'd rather bluntly rip the bandaid off tell them immediately then my silence making things worse down the line....
Ufgh. I could use a good long hug uncomplicated snuggles where I just feel loved and safe and evetything will work out right. Barring that, I intend to have wine tonight and to use music as therapy - whoever's music brings me the most comfort right now. So probably a lot of listening to George Winston now it's holiday season and Natalie MacMaster album especially Get Me Through December featuring Alison Krauss on repeat!
And I have a Celtic trad Christmas show on the 7th, symphony on the 13th, George Winston tickets with my maman on the 18th, then the holidays including Aunt Sondra & Uncle Steve hosting a Christmas Day family party, then 2 We Banjo 3 shows in Ohio mid-January.
Okay. *sigh* Time to go stir the coffee, plunge the French press, and make my calls.....
But seriously. If you're thinking about creating drama with me for absolutely no fucking reason, I'm going to recommend not now. Because right now, unless you're family, any playing mind games with me will result in you getting the overly blunt scathing honesty side of my tongue followed by me concluding, "Fuck if I need this in my life right now - don't contact me again til you can take responsibility for your actions and show some basic maturity" writing you off. My always minimal patience for people who create drama playing mind games is completely nonexistent right now. And forecast is it will remain nonexistent through the end of the year at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment