I did tell you for quite a while now that what I precogged coming in was intense and a lot of bad at the start of the coming year and I didn't want to talk about it here... This is only the beginning of what I have seen will be happening at the national/global level. It gets worse before it gets better. But then it does get better. (For those who survive to the other side of it all.) But we're still in the time of the young souled people who didn't live more than three past lives through human history to crash course through the lessons they missed so they can make informed choices to build better as a species level choices.
Which is probably why at the personal level there's such a collective push toward healing and self-integration and the shadow work of where we're standing in the way of our own desires and dreams. Myself included. Even with my self-imposed blinders on precogging any happy surprises (and sports) in my life, I'm feeling the urge to face and purge and heal the blocks (some of them built across past lifetimes that had to be learned then but were taken too far so it's time to unlearn -- including some of the ones related to the bond and/or related to him making life path choices that create a life with no place for me in it) I have helped to create from getting to the future paths I DESIRE to walk rather than the ones we have been on. Because if we don't do that, time is running out to ever have the chance to do it in these bodies in this lifetime. But good news: it does feel like the hard work of dismantling our own unexamined false premises is happening. The personal fatelines are actually so bright right now. If you can't see them, you have no idea. But I promise you they are!
It will get better at a social/global level. But it will get worse first. And even more in your face symbolism in case you don't see the lines clearly yet. And if it doesn't get better, the Earth Mother herself will force her hand to fix the imbalances. So let's just hope humanity as a species can learn the lessons to choose better ways. Before the choices are removed from human free will options.
In other news, I should pack up so the dog and I head home from work fairly soon -- Mikaela is planning to come over tomorrow (well today now) to hang out with me and my fur babies since she doesn't have classes on Thursdays again this semester
No comments:
Post a Comment