Friday, June 28, 2024

 I had a polar bear shared dream space dream last night after I got back from APT while I was sleeping with the window open to listen to the rain. It's been a little while since I've had a polar bear dream, a little while since I've had any dreams worth remembering upon waking. 

It was a good polar bear dream. It wasn't one of separation or distraction or an adventure or old gods/goddesses or fée Seelie Court or mythical creatures in the mix. It was just the polar bear and me and it was cozy peaceful and snuggly and full of love. We were on our way to somewhere and decided to stay in the moment of togetherness while we had it and just be. It wasn't anything paradigm shattering or epiphany realizing or a foresight into troubles ahead -- it was just cozy in the isness and togetherness. That was it. 

I might not share this. I don't really have anything to say and the dream was cozy bright but private not for everyone's eyes of n'importe qui... I just wanted to say that I had it.... And with nothing more, this is a rather banal nothing of a post. 

I dunno. I could write about the play, it was quite good, but it doesn't fit with my cozy warm fuzzies from the dream or my still a bit snuggly in the blankets sunrise watching. So I'll probably just stop this post now to go watch the sunrise. And if you ever read this, then... I guess... I will have decided that even without telling the dream, simply acknowledging the dream HAPPENED is reason enough for a post. Even if the post is lackluster and I'm just laying in bed thinking and remembering and watching the sunrise.

P. S. I read recently that on current climate trajectories, sea ice will be so thin that current midels expect all Hudson Bay polar bears to have migrated or been forced into extinction by the 2030s.... 😭 It doesn't have to do with the dream and it isn't about my polar bear, but it makes me so sad and heartbroken over the wild bears.... I've always wanted to go up to Churchill to see them but I've never figured out how to pay for it and never had anyone crazy enough to want to go up to Churchill Manitoba with me just to go see wild polar bears. But time is running out for the bears due to the dwindling sea ice so I guess maybe I'll have to figure it out and go alone not share the experience with anyone. Otherwise I may never get it at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment