Wednesday, June 14, 2023

The urge to set this private to avoid AI mining it is not as strong right now as it was last week. I'm sure it will come back eventually, but until it does I shall leave this window open and write as much or as little as I damn well please. But know that when I do set it to private next, there likely won't be much of a warning and that will be my reason why I did it. 

Honestly, right now my plan to do that is creating such resounding echo ripples of sorrow and loss in my inner quiet and i don't understand why.  

*sigh* It's not an if, it's a when. But. For right now. I don't feel strongly enough about the ethics of it being accessible to trawling for bots/AI (even though this is unlisted) for it to drive me to set this private right yet, just know that WHEN it does, I'm liable to do it with little or no warning. 

Anyway, I am home in my pyjamas because Waffles put herself to bed already in her crate. So it's now back to candles and piano music and tea and reading for me until I head to bed. Tomorrow night my parents and I have tickets to see the Broadway tour of Tootsie at Overture Hall. And Thursday early morning is strawberry picking at Carandale with Mikaela, Crissy, and maybe Sarah. Presuming they are open for you pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment