I am entering into the third day of the worst non-migraine headache from the Quebec fires smoke... In case you were wondering how bad it is right now:
Last several days, everything smells like smoke and the skies are grey and sunrise isn't a brightening, the sun is very red disc in sky until nearly midday.
Bedtime now. Going to need to get up to shower and then make food and get ready before taking my grandma to her appointments. And budget the extra exhaustion for the taking Waffles outside portions because even through the n95, the bad air makes me so dang tired physically. Not spirit energy, I have so much of that in me I was shattering glassware in the evening just by touching it. (A coffee pot that was on the top of the fridge fell toward me while my hands were full when I opened the door and i reflexively shove it away from me with energy so it shattered when it got near me then fell to the floor, i blamed the shattering on when it hit the floor. And then later I was making cocktails for me and my parents and Sarah and I touched one of the rocks glasses with my right hand (power flows in my left out my right general state of being like breathing, but in big works where I am conduit to a lot of power, it flows out both hands) and where my thumb touched the glass I grabbed with my right hand, it cracked the glass horizontally then straight up to the rim, like a J. I can grab a picture of it at work if i remember.)
Anyway, the smoke makes my limbs heavy and slow and my body exhausted, but the amount of raw spirit energy flowing through me right now while my body is so tired is insane. Not sure why I'm humming so live wire, but if I can't find a reason or way to use it, I'm definitely going to break more things accidentally....
P. S. Aaaaaand when I checked right before posting this and sleeping, it's even worse....
Bet it hits over 250 before I fall fully asleep. I wonder if it's still this bad tomorrow if we should reschedule 1) my grandma's appointment (as hard as the glaucoma specialist is to see) because my grandma is in her mid 80s and has asthma so two reasons any exposure to the outdoor air would be horrible for her right now and 2) APT because that can't be good for us or the actors if it's this bad this evening... Hopefully they will consider rescheduling/honoring tickets another night, for the actors as much as the patrons.... Although, Spring Green is north and west of here so they are at least a bit better air quality than we are in Madison. East of us is even worse....


No comments:
Post a Comment