Sunday, January 30, 2022

 I had the most vivid dreams last night..... 

Not otherworldly, not surreal, not vision dreams, not past life memories, nobody was represented in spirit animal form, no magic or supernatural elements. Just intensely vivid and real feeling. They were all just ordinary type moments in the present milieu. Nothing particularly happened. They were just sweet and feeling at home and right. But intensely vividly everyday, not in a place I've ever lived. And even though I woke up to watch the sunrise, when I went back to sleep, I was right back there in the vivid dreams.

Incredibly vivid.... But it was their vivid everydayness and sense of rightness that was so striking. 

Still a bit in awe of the vivid realness of the dreams last night. Even after getting up and taking the dog on our morning walk, they're still sitting there right under my skin waiting for me to reach the right way and return to them.

Shit! Gotta flip eggs now or I'll be a very disappointed puppy when those yolks are cooked all the way through.... I didn't have anything else to say here other than the dreams were vivid and good. And now I must brunch. Ciao!

P. S. No worries, the eggs are still runny yolks but not runny whites over easy. Did not overcook. Crisis narrowly averted! Served perfectly cooked over pan seared veggies (carrot, broccoli, bok choy, green beans, scallion, and garlic - basically the "what's in the crisper that I need to use up and how shall I combine them today?" game.)

No comments:

Post a Comment