O bollocks! All this overthinking and second guessing and making things more difficult than they ever needed to be is a right fucking pain in the ass.... And I'd like to be done with it for good, please and thank you.
For now, I'm taking myself and my dog and my bestie and my psl and heading to an antique apple orchard on this perfectly autumnal sunshiny but low 50s afternoon! And then tonight, I'm going to be very excitedly happy for symphony and especially the Rachmaninoff piece tonight (this particular piano soloist, Olga Kern, is really wonderful! She's soloed with our symphony like 5 different times before.)
Ok bye!
P. S. LOOK AT THESE SPOOKY SEASON FINGERLESS GLOVES MY BFF KNIT FOR ME!!!!!!
(I saw them mostly completed except the thumbs at the Aoife O'Donovan concert to test sizing. But now they're finished and blocked and washed and mine!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment