O you don't NEED to listen to me about howto clean out poisons from infecting everything you touch. To each their own. I firmly believe ethics must come from within, from a knowledge of oneself and what one desires to be and how one chooses to live. *shrugs* I'm not here to make you. I'm just saying that in my experience across all my lifetimes, nothing changes for the better without facing and acknowledging even the most difficult truths and that only poisoning the places in which you buried the truths happens from trying to hide difficult truths. But you're welcome to find out your own view on this by trial and error and your own hard knocks road rather than heeding the advice and seeing it play out around you.
I'm not here to tell you WHAT to choose, I'm here to ask the questions to help you understand yourself/the world and present you opportunities for growth/change -- but I'm never here to make your choices for you. It's always up to you if you want to listen to me. Because after all, the karmic repercussions of any/all choices are always yours to bury -- only you have to live your life path. So it's for you to choose. i can only provide a catalyst of a window of opportunity and push you with the questions you should consider. I won't choose for you. Not now not ever. I don't walk your life paths, I walk my own life paths.
I just hadn't realized until last night how much of my language and how I personally conceptualize of the contagion of past choices/buried truth needing to come to light is through the spiritual lens and terminology of the Pythian oracles. I didn't realize until last night how ancient my way of conceiving and seeing the rot of past wrongs and buried truths is compared to how younger souls must view it. That said, even younger souls tend to learn to understand it from the ancient view on it -- whenever they're ready to understand the necessity of facing hard truths to heal and cleanse the consequences from the past actions/choices.
P.S. Been seeing sooooo many hawks and falcons of all varieties recently!!! Hawk God definitely keeping a close eye on me lately. So are the crows. Everywhere I go.... And cardinals, surprisingly. Cardinals are less typical, but they're everywhere around me lately. Not as omnipresent as the hawks/falcons and crows, but still every single day.
No comments:
Post a Comment