So. I was thinking about it. And while that theory that maybe those were his emotions bleeding through makes sense by the internal logic of the bond, it doesn't make logic of any of the facts I have. And you should always build your theories from facts, not what you want to believe is true.... And factually, it doesn't make any sense to think that 1) he was close enough for me to have a hard time discerning where my emotions end and his begin and 2) any reasons he might have been feeling that way. Like I said, it has an internal sense, but it isn't supported by facts. Which doesn't mean I was wrong, but it means i should remain skeptical about it as a theory without further evidence to support it. And I won't get evidence unless from him, and that doesn't seem likely. So I'll just have to accept the events themselves as experienced but leave my hypothesizing about the why/how to make sense of it as a question mark....
I mean, on a basic evidentiary level, I don't even know that he misses me or desires me (let alone feels like he's messed things up) or that he remembers our past lives or that he feels the pull on the bond the way I do. There are reasons I want to believe he does, and he clearly feels the pull to someone or something inside him from some of his lyrics -- but that doesn't mean that it's me. Intuitively I feel it is, and most things spiritual pull both ways like a taut string, but that's not evidence that it does in his particular case... And I know that I have a strong cognitive bias of how I WANT to believe he feels wanting me. Which isn't the same thing at all as knowing what he ACTUALLY feels about me, y'know? I lack evidence to back up my intuition/cognitive bias of what I desire to be his truth.
(Also I don't KNOW that it's 300 miles distance for me to have the bleed over of his emotions into mine.... I know that it happens when he's been playing shows in Minneapolis and Chicago area that I haven't attended and I also know that it did not ever happen while he was living in Nashville. Chicago is around 150 miles, Minneapolis is something like 270 miles away whereas the handful of times I visited Nashville (hated it every time -- NOT my scene at all) it was over 650 miles, close to 700 miles if I remember correctly... So it's a bigger radius than 250miles, but not as big as 600+ miles. And, come to think of it, I don't think it happened when they've played Indianapolis -- which is like 330 or maybe 340 miles away. Like, I could tell that he was closer than when 500+ miles away or across the country or across oceans, but still the edges of his emotions and my emotions were distinct. Unshielded newbie empaths can't tell their emotions from any other people's, but I've always been able to recognize the distinction of mine versus other people's. EXCEPT in his case with that soul bond, but only when he gets within a certain physical proximity does the overlap of emotions and not recognizing whose is whose get tricky for me. If I know to expect it, if I know he's near, I can pay vigilant attention to know, but when I haven't paid attention, then it gets confusing and I just feel his emotional tides he same as my own emotions and I get confused as hell about what I'm feeling and why I'm feeling it.... Which is why that hypothesis that it was his emotions and he was near enough for the blurring to occur makes internal sense of the experiences. It just doesn't make evidentiary logic.)
No comments:
Post a Comment