Sunday, September 26, 2021

 I'll be honest, I thought we'd lost the game with the last 49ers touchdown.... I thought we were going to lose by 1... Not that you should ever ever ever discount Aaron Rodgers and Mason Crosby is consistently the GOAT. Most solid kicker I know of. I try not to be pessimistic and give up on games until they're over over.  But 37 seconds and no timeouts...And then it was a 51 yard field goal attempt at the very end of the clock..... I mean, that's a lot stacked against even the Packers -- I know that all my life we've been the team of last minute last chances coming through. But that was nerve wracking tonight! Especially given the preseason and first game of this season where we just sucked.... 

All that said. I was jumping up and down ecstatic over that win when i saw it!!!!!

Also, I was so pissed off about that helmet to helmet hit that took down Adams that wasn't called. I understand the explanations from the ref's perspective about why/how he couldn't see it from where he was.... But damn that's a hard hit on a key player to not even call.... Especially when he's down on the field for 2 minutes....

In other recent news: 

~ I located where in the dog walking park on the old Milwaukee County asylum is the aggressive spirit near the medical center in Wuawautosa.  I couldn't quite get to where it is nor could I properly encircle it to trap it in a finite space to make it easier for the hawk god to force to no longer remain among the plane of the incarnated,, but I was able to get close enough and mark the spot energetically. And I saw 25-35 hawks/falcons on the drive to Wauwautosa. Immediately after marking as close as I could get and then driving over to the parking lot area a hawk flew right to where I had been trying to reach and then it just circled over the area marking it and keeping an eye on the energy and containing it fro the hawk god. I walked with the pup to the "calm" cemetery for those who were properly buried under the 27 years of "humane" treatment of inmates. The hawk continued circling after reading that and then walking the path around that plot (but I didn't feel any need to lay down an energy circle nor did I feel any active spirits restless there. My dog didn't want to hike the paths, was ready to go and kept looking to where the hawk was circling and whining. (My dog is sensitive to ghosts and unincarnated spirits -- most dogs are not and none who we met there were.) All that said, even with it cleaned up, the place is so remote even though it's in the middle of Wauwautosa and so few people find it and can go there and none of the paths interconnect in Sanctuary Park in County Grounds that it would be a physically unsafe place for a woman to hike alone (or even with her dog) if she were molested or attacked. It's surprisingly beautiful and peaceful, but there's an underlying "be cautious if you're a woman alone" vibe there.... I won't be able to make it back to check if things have been tidied up fully by the hawk God or if there's something left for me to do until weekend after next. (Incidentally, I haven't seen a single hawk or falcon since finally taking care of that. And hey were getting so impatient that i even had a hawk visit me at my grandma's, lol)

~Then we went down to the lakeside Collectivo and visited Lake Michigan before heading over to Weston's Antique Orchard and visiting with Genevieve and buying more apples.

~Symphony was good. They had to last minute scramble change the program back in August/early September because the county mask mandate did not have an exemption for woodwind/brass performances. They have since amended that, which I have mixed feelings about even with my love of symphony. So they switched it to strings pieces (though one also had organ and timpani) which was particularly beautiful. Elgar, Fourenac, and Tchaikovsky (90 minutes program with no intermission.) The Elgar piece was my favorite! The second movement of the Tchaikovsky was gorgeous (but it was a waltz, and I'm an absolute sucker for a waltz, lol) and the fourth was quite beautiful as well -- but it just felt too long. The Fourenac was... not one of my favorites... It sounded like a horror film haunted carousel score. I wish that was an exaggeration

~ I went to Art Fair on the Square with my maman today telling myself that I have so much art, including lots that i still need to frame, so I wasn't going to buy any more art. I was just looking.  Yeah. Um. I kind of sort of definitely bought 7 more prints. Sorry not sorry. (This is actually not that many for me at art fair...) Also though, look at these lovelies. (please excuse that I need to sweep the floors.)  Just look at them!


A crow, an owl, a fox in colorful swirls of flowers and colors and mystical energy. mostly grayscale with pops of subtle blues/peaches of a black Friesian horse, a white Andalusian horse, a polar bear with her cub, and a snow covered forest.  None of that should surprise anyone who knows me that these 2 artists would call to me and I'd buy their works in the multiple.... Here's a closer look at those last 4:



I mean, they're all very me, in very different ways and even my mom got that. (I hope you like animals and birds in artworks if you ever want to live with me...There's a lot of it in my interior design aesthetic.)  There were other pieces I loved artists I have bought from in the past -- but nothing else but these 7 that I'd have felt sad if I went home without them. (My maman also bought art from both these artists.)

No comments:

Post a Comment