Wednesday, March 31, 2021

 O mon bon dieu....  I have not missed the intensity of his sorrow and his pain when he feels bereft and that he can't find a way to make things right.  The depths of his despair when he wallows in it is so intense and overwhelming. It just feels like something essential has been carved out of you and there's only the lack,  the absence, the lost irreplaceable that you don't believe you can ever have again....  And when he feels that way,  it hits me so hard out of nowhere...

(Something worth mentioning. When the bond is in its normal active state, not blocked, there's a curious amplifying effect between his emotions and mine like two mirrors facing each other making infinite regressions. This is particularly true if we're both feeling the same sorts of emotions. The reflection of each others emotions due to the bond magnifies them to an intensity unlike anything else with anyone else -- beyond normal empath-empath connections. And that includes longing and desire, if we're both in those same feelings, the reflected magnification gets incredibly intense.... Especially after having the bond so recently restricted.) 

Anyway,  his sorrow and despair and hurting just smote me unexpectedly and it was absolutely intense....  I don't know what brought it upon him.  But the overwhelming coherent thought I hear in all that sorrow was not knowing what to do if he lost even the promised hope of what he needs to be whole.  Something like that.... 

Anyway.  It's late.  I'm very tired.  And me pouring love down the bond reassuring him he can't lose anything he truly sets his heart on keeping has helped with that sorrowing in him.  So I'm heading to bed now.  I'll likely snuggle up close to him via the bond and maybe try to find him in dreamspace.  To help him find his way from here.  

Same as whenever I see him with the corners of his mouth turned down,  I just want to kiss them until he starts smiling. I don't want him to be unhappy,  I want for him to have the happiness he chooses for himself. Deep despair is no part of anything I'd ever desire for him.... I hate knowing he's so miserable without hope and I hate feeling powerless to help him find a way to make it all right and fix whatever broke to make him feel that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment