Saturday, February 27, 2021

 Last night for the full moon, I couldn't decide if I wanted to buy the Queen of Swords ritual pillar or just a stand-alone obsidian dagger from the latest Mossy Apothecary release. I ended up deciding to order both because as a Libra, Justice is the associated Major Arcana card, but Queen of Swords is the Minor Arcana associated card. (And Queen of Swords generally suits me in my hermetic way I've conducted my life since I stopped dating if my heart wasn't fully in it or if I saw the end before the beginning.)  And so something abotu the pillar really called to me and why not get a candle as well as a dagger for the same price?  But then the other dagger, that's to bring with me to travel and in my wandering -- for cutting the cords of spirits I send back into the cycle of souls and the cleansing I do for energetic scarring in my wandering.   And an obsidian dagger for myself and family/friends energy work is not the same one that I want to be using as my travel energy work blade for the work I do in my wandering to cleanse things that need cleansing. So I decided to order both. I guess I could have ordered two of the dagger pillars, but I want them to have very distinct energies since I'm using them for different purposes and the one for traveling isn't about my own intentions/energies, it's about the cleansing/healing/energy work in the situations I find.  So as much as I love candles, I don't think I wanted to use the ritual pillar with that dagger for wandering cleansing purposes.... I guess I could have used the pillar separate -- but maybe somebody else needs the ritual pillar more than I need a second one. My Cap moon still thinks that givne the prices are the same, I should have bought two of the pillars, but really I have a different purpose entirely for that second dagger's energy work....

They also have an obsidian scrying mirror, but I can buy a scrying mirror elsewhere -- those daggers are unique to their store however.

Also, Lightworker Tarot & Oracle has started putting up her March readings -- Libra isn't up yet but her Pisces one was VERY specific and very spot on. My Pisces rising was just like, "Dayumn, this is so accurate and I hope it's true for how March unfolds."  Especially when Justice was the only card that popped out -- and then when she asked for it to be clarified it was clarified by Two of Cups, The Hermit, and The Page of Wands.... I watched this particular reading a couple times tonight.

Also, the Bronx reading on spiritual gifts (on their Patreon) is also accurate af.

Also, my maman balanced her checkbook tonight and found that in mid-January, the bank deposited my check in her account. (She often will take mine over for me, with a separate deposit slip because different accounts, since she's heading there anywhere to take care of hers and my dad's. I was REALLY money stressed because of it that month trying to make everything meet because in January I had my 6 month water bill come due AND my first installment of property taxes and I couldn't fathom how it was so tight since I'd had the stimulus check deposited AND an end year bonus and yet I still couldn't cover everything or pay down on credit cards and I was super stressed and didn't think to check deposits (I only looked at outflow of money.) I ended up moving some money from my HELOC and savings to cover everything but I've been cringing over how the fuck I'm going to make everything work for my next property tax payment given I'd taken from my savings that I set aside specifically to cover the upcoming property tax bills (there's no extra charges in Dane County for breaking it up into 4 installments instead of paying all at once and no tax benefits right now for it.)  I was REALLY money stressed during mercury retrograde because of it and just kept my head down about it and didn't really buy me much food or spend money on ANYTHING other than just covering the bills at that point and figuring, "This HAS to just come right. Somehow I'll make it work when it comes time for the next payment... Somehow....And my February is the last car payment on the Scion loan and then when I finish that, close it out receive the title and paperwork back, then that's when they said we should open a loan for buying the Prius to sell Glenn the Scion and deal with the titles and insurance and all that. Plus there's tax money will come in and if they ever pass that stimulus check I can use that to pay things down too. I have options, I'll have some wiggle room and cash to take care of this. I don't know how this is so tight this month I'll just need to head down make it through February and I'll have the way to fix this in March. Somehow.  This will all be right by March so til then I hang in there and try not to stress too much about it."  It was stressful though, but my Cap moon just hates upsetting other people with my stress so I tend to clamp down on myself keep it inside try to deal with it myself if I can whenever I'm having a hard time. Which is probably not healthy, but strong empath -- so hurting other people is self-harming.  And I knew that if I absolutely had to, much as I'd hate having to do it, my parents would help out if I needed it to make things work if I hadn't solved it by the end of March payment....  But missing an entire paycheck in there would do it... Mum said she didn't know how they messed that up but she's going to just transfer me the amount should have been deposited rather than deal with making the bank fix it. Which is good because I cut February tight and have been denying myself things including groceries and eating less than usual (I eat a LOT typically, like living with a teenaged boy levels of food consumption -- I do a LOT of energy work and the energy requires a lot of physical food for my body, lol) and getting skinnier than I want to be as a result of not eating as much as usual. Luckily, everyone knows that I'm pretty much ALWAYS hungry and so they like to feed me and me scrounging a bit accepting free meals by showing up letting my parents buy me lunch/dinner was accepted as typically me, lol.  But finding that out was actually a huge relief to me!

Anyway. That's probably overshare that doesn't need to be here or shouldn't be and I'll likely end up pulling from here to put in a draft. But it was stressing me out under the surface a LOT last month and a half since that check got deposited in the wrong account.  Like i said, that's on me not checking for that missing check sooner. Didn't even think about that possibility, especially since I did have extra bills to pay in January...  I'm happy my maman noticed that.and solved it for me. It means I'll go grocery shopping this week given how empty my fridge is currently, lol. Luckily, everybody knows that I'm generally always peckish so they do a good job of feeding me and gifting me veggies they don't want or won't use from their meal plan boxes. I mean, also, my priorities might be mildly skewed given I decided that I needed two obsidian daggers more than groceries BEFORE finding out that the check was just never deposited and that's why things were so unexpectedly tight end of January and all of February.... But I mean, the daggers sold out fast the first time before they were restocked and are something I don't want to all sell out before I could get them for my own energy work needs, y'know?

No comments:

Post a Comment