Thursday, November 28, 2019

Yeah......I'm just a little ticked off right now....

This line in the Delta Rae e-mail they sent today which I just read is such a big fucking fuck you:
"Find us on instagram to get a first glimpse into the process as we arrive and start recording on December 1st."

Yeah, let me just find you on instagram after somebody fucking blocked me on the account 13 months ago and after at least a dozen direct attempts over the last year from  me trying to address this, both publicly and privately, in various mediums with various members of the band to which not a single fucking one of you had the courage to even fucking respond. Let me get right on that you fucking gaslighting power tripping bully.

Thanks Britt. At least this time you fucking signed it put your name on it and owned your bullying behavior under your own name not just in the umbrella name of speaking for everyone in the group.

I'm fucking pissed and I'm fucking done.

That's quite honestly nothing but intentional cruelty at this point. And I don't need to put up with it.  I'm done. With all of them. That was a completely unnecessary and unacceptable low blow, it's intentional cruelty, and it's textbook female bullying. Start to finish.

I have plans the next three days and a lot of stuff going on in my family/friends circles to keep me busy, so I won't be able to deal with this til Monday, maybe Sunday but likely not until Monday. And I intend to keep so busy with all my plans that I'll not let myself see anything from any of them on their personal accounts. Anywhere. And I intend to intentionally focus my energy on shutting Eric out and refusing to let him reach me via the internal karmic bond, no matter the energy drain on me of keeping him out. Raw spiritual energy is infinite with me when I'm angry -- hanging onto the control to NOT destroy everything with the power that runs through me is the hardest part when my temper is afire. Shutting out even him is easy when I'm this pissed off. 

And as a result of this, before the year is out, I intend to unfollow them everywhere.  Every. Fucking. One. Of. Them. Everywhere.

Because that is complete bullshit. And utterly morally bankrupt. A bully is a bully is a bully. And female bullies are worse than male bullies -- because they power trip on building alliances,  excluding people, and twisting you around their finger making you do things you know to be wrong and don't want to do. They power trip over their control of your will -- and if they can't control your will subjugate it to theirs, then they will set out to ostracize and socially destroy you. that's how female relational bullying works -- literally read the book on it if you don't believe me or don't understand. It's by Rachel Simmons and called Odd Girl Out. No matter who the bully is to you, if you are complicit in your silence to the bullying, then you ARE a bully the same as any follower of a mean girl queen bee type.  This isn't fucking middle school -- grow the fuck up, will you?

And shit on you if you think bullying behaviors are acceptable. I hope you get exactly what the worst in you earns for your future and your fate. 

If you don't understand JUST  how fucking bullshit and intentionally cruel and morally bankrupt that was then you are a shitty person no matter how many people stroke your ego praise you or how hard you try to be spirituallyaligned. If you are intentionally cruel treat ANYONE like shit and act like a bully, then you are a morally bankrupt piece of shit of a person. You can't wash away bad karma from evil intentioned actions by trying to accrue good karma with other people who will suck up to your ego. Karma doesn't work that way, karmic debts accrue from your EVERY action -- and the bad that you knowingly commit weighs heavier against your soul than any good thing you might try to do to offset it. 

Also. Frankly. if you're a bully or support a bully, then I do not want you in my life. In any capacity.

Fuck off if that's who you choose to be.  Just fuck off and go find someone else to circle jerk your ego until it gets so over-inflated that it destroys you. I want nothing of yours if you choose to be a bully or passively complicit in your silence to another person's bullying behaviors.

Fuck the fuck off. I'm fucking done -- I will not condone or support any bully or anyone whose silence allows the power tripping of a bully to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment