Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Oh,  and fragile healing IS the right way to describe what's been going on within me over the last week as things get clearer right now so all I hear echoing inside me is Eric's love promising things are getting better than they've been in the stillness while there's nothing agitating things making the poisons worse. It is definitely a delicate but definitely healing inside me that's happening.

It could all too easily be broken,  but so far it's not. What is done with it next is unknown to me, but it is absolutely a fragile healing bringing a desire for rapprochement and greater healing.  At least that's what's happening inside me right now. And the longer it lasts without being broken, the stronger that small spark of hope grows now it's not under the weight of all the toxicity and "I can do no more, all I can do now is leave this situation" defeatism. It's a fragile healing, but it grows stronger the longer it is allowed to flourish and isn't crushed....

No comments:

Post a Comment