Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Allllll day long, starting just a bit before sunrise, there has been such an intense strong flow of love light down through the bond. All day. More heady and intense then it's been in several weeks. It quieted down to a quiet background steadiness in the afternoon, but then it came crashing back in later in the evening.  It's quite lovely! No idea why it's happening, but it is beautiful and makes me happy while I have it. Even if I don't understand the why of it right now. 

 

Here's another one of my accidental witchery gifts story from today about my casual uses of having  too much power running through me (I don't generally bother with rituals and spells, they're fine as a means of focusing intent for those who need them, but I personally find they're rather like being forced to use training wheels on your 20 speed bike. I have a more elemental intuitive raw will and acquired knowledge based form of witchery gifts.  That said, I've had plenty of other shamans, pagans, witches, energy worker types who tell me that most people can't channel that much raw power on a moment's notice and it doesn't work as well for most people who don't have the constant state of energetic flow and power coursing through them or such ever present spirit guides and unincarnated deities/archangels protecting me. I can't really teach my way, it's like breathing, it's just the flow in and out and through -- those who learn my way have to learn by observing and innate ability to do it once they see how it's done, I can't teach my way by book or ritual. You should see what I can do when I have need of the power or when I'm around those who are able to amplify what I do as naturally as breathing.)

 So earlier today, both Sarah and I had packages arriving at work (mine the two pre-orders from bookshop.org and hers form ebay) and we both got the email notifications at 5pm that our packages were delivered but USPS never came to pick up our mail or deliver anything. So my mum thought maybe the guy saw the lights off decided to leave it in the truck til tomorrow but I was VERY certain they had been dropped off somewhere else. In fact, I was a bit paranoid about it after my issues with DHL misdelivering my France soccer team order to te wrong address and sending me the picture of the door which I sent them my door (with the number) and they didn't know then which of the red doors at the apartment building their driver dropped it off at, the acknowledged their guilt, but said they couldn't refund or re-ship without the complaint originating from the seller (in France.)  I went to every door in that damn apartment complex and looked and knocked and talked to every one of the neighbors I encountered and went to their office management during the hours they were open to try to track down my package and never found it....  Meanwhile, FFF told me it wasn't their problem because they did send the product it was DHL's fault and I could re-order but they would do nothing to help and so I had to submit it all to my credit card company to get my refund and I never did re-order because they only ship to the states using DHL. (It was so frustrating and I will now never order anything to be delivered by DHL ever again after that fiasco and I tell EVERYONE I know about it and warn them off ever using DHL and give them the worst possible word of mouth as a result.)  

Anyway. back to today. So Sarah tried calling our local post office branch (10 minutes before they closed) and they never answered and then called the Struck Street USPS office since they were open til 7p but they said they couldn't help her with it since we were outside their zone. Meanwhile, I made the three of us cocktails (palomas with a yuzu citrus salt rim) before I went outside to water my flowers out front and saw that there was a USPS truck across the street making deliveries. So my mum walked over there and it turned out that it was a guy who often does our route but didn't have it today, said it was a fill in who had it but that he would be sure to tell his manager right away so it could get cleared up in the morning to find our packages. So she came back and while I was watering the last of my petunia planters, the bus stops and two different Latino men start walking along toward me from the bus stop, about 15-20ft apart. Now, the fact they were Latino doesn't actually matter to this story other than the Latine neighbors near my work are all very polite and nice to me because they recognize me as bruja with observing me with my plants and which ones I grow and some of the conversations I've had with the elder abuelas among them about the properties in their culture about my marigolds which are an annual flower I grow every year(several years ago I gifted one of them some cut from my box after she was upset hers died of an early frost and I learned about a death within the family and she cried thanking me.)  So I look up at them and we head nod as I finish watering the last petunias planter and then as I'm winding the hose back up on my arm to bring inside I make eye contact and suddenly have the jolt of certainty from completely illogical intuitive knowing, "You. You are the one whose door our packages were delivered to." Mind you I had no idea where they were only that they were marked delivered (somewhere) at 4:59p and it was now 5:46p. So without saying anything, I looked him in the eyes and thought at him strongly, "Our packages were misdelivered. When you get home to find them, please bring them back here." Didn't say it, just thought it strongly as I could. He gave me another head nod and then just for safety I did the same to the other man walking home a bit slower behind him, though for him I said "if" not "when" and he also gave me the second head nod after I sent my telepathic message to him. 

So then my hose was wound up and I carried it back inside put it away then went out back with the dogs (because I had felt they should come with me not be hanging out at the front door where they might bark at anyone) to water my nightshades and herbs and flowers behind the building. (I have a lot of plants, and I think I may have to make my "what to bring indoors or replant or let die" decision this weekend since Sun night and Mon night are going to get too cold for nightshades and begonias and coleus plants.)  While I'm out back with the dogs and the door slightly open, I hear the front door ding (luckily the dogs didn't hear the knocking as they were sniffing around the back area with me) and Sarah talking to someone happy right before she was leaving.  So I came in with the dogs and my mum was so excited to tell me, "Your packages are here!" And so I asked her after taking a sip of my paloma, "O? Was the fill in post officer just late marked them early?" And she goes, "No. You were right about them being delivered to the wrong address. It was actually a neighbor walked it over. A really nice polite Latino man who said he'd just found them at his door at 345 (we are 353) when he got home so made sure to bring them over right away before we left." So I told her about earlier with the two of them walking back from the bus stop and I was sure it was one of them. She laughed shook her head said, "Only you Dani. So many powerful gifts both sides of the family but this is an only you story. I figured they were still on the truck" I laughed and said, "As long as they arrived here safely is what matters, but I'm grateful he took the time to walk them back over to us since we had no idea what address they were mis-delivered to and try to find them ourselves." And then we cheersed our cocktails. We didn't know his name so I just made sure I sent out blessings and positive energy upon them and those they love in my gratitude for them being good humans and doing the right thing. Would the neighbor have brought it over anyway without me mentally asking him to? I like to think any good person would have, but I don't know. I am grateful he received my message and checked the packages at the door of his apartment building and brought them over.

 So my two books I was expecting today did arrive, just took a little extra energy and work and goodwill for their delivery. I'll let my mum and Sarah handle the phone call in the morning with the post office manager.

Also. I received my SVD (special voting deputy, where I go into permanent care facilities to help those who are residing there to cast their votes) assignments and I have one each day 10/12-10/16. I think they are all courier shifts, that's what it said when I confirmed them and the times are listed with the extra minute and C for courier, but then in modus I'm listed as just SVD not SVD Courier for 2 of them. So I sent a quick email to confirm that I should plan to courier all five days. I think it was just a modus error since the times are listed in the courier format, but better to confirm now then create unnecessary confusion that week, lol. So now that week has more going on it, at least in the daytime hours.I still don't have evening or weekend plans start of October, but I do have have tos (house sitting and not having anyone to stay with my dog if I go away too long and then the week after my svd assignments) that mean I can't really travel anywhere.

I did add it to the other post after they sent them out this morning, but rather than expect to go back to it, I'll just put it here now as well. 

Astro Poets Horoscopes:

"Week of 9/27 in Libra: Love is what remains always. You put the hats within the place they reside. Some water that goes around its opening. Curved and forgotten. And gold."

"Week of 9/27 in Pisces: You found another thing that shone in the light. Bright yellow dreams. And green things that are not remaining. If love is there, then it should be. Be within the love you are." 

 Also, Capricorn (my moon sign) has those damn confusing orange frogs that were in the Libra horoscope a few weeks back that are mentioned in it this week, lol. So I guess my moon sign Capricorn has entered the conversation for this week

 "Week of 9/27 in Capricorn: You didn’t find it out until later. And then you could see the right place. Shaking with heat. Letting into the bright parts a true emotion. Orange frogs and the distance."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment