Friday, January 23, 2026

I just realized that I forgot to share the Astro Poets Horoscopes for this week, whoops! I suppose I could have waited until Sunday to have the next ones, but also, my Sunday is claimed all day and then I have a lot of plans in the week so if I waited for that, it might be several weeks stacked up before I remembered. And not even just because of general ADHD out of sight out of mine or time blindness, just because very busy this coming week. 

So I figured I would make sure to do that while hanging out with Waffles and Sophie at work until my parents flight gets in, listening to British news, drinking coffee and hot cocoa, and reading. I was going to take Sophie to my parents house then head home because it's wicked cold outside (today and tomorrow the highs don't get above 0F) -- but I couldn't get Sophie to go to the bathroom and didn't want to leave her at the house for hours without anyone to let her out if she needed without that. Also, when I asked her if she wanted to go to the house to wait alone for my parents she would hide in her bed insist she wanted to be with us not left alone. Shed come out for food and treats and to play and to cuddle, but even asking her if she wanted to go to the house until my parents got back and she would hide. So I let my parents know and my da said he would come get her after dropping off mum and the luggage at the house.

[Long portion redacted and copied to a private draft as it's not information for n'importe qui.]

 My parents just came to pickup Sophie -- so I'm going to start the car to warm up the engine before Waffles and I head home to our sweet graymalkin Griffin waiting for us. And I think, tonight is a night for pouring myself a week drama of Scotch and/or Irish whiskey once I'm home and don't plan to go anywhere any time soon. And maybe I'll make some midnight French toast or bread pudding since I have some older cinnamon bread to us up and I never did make a proper dinner and my sleep schedule is currently all askew again... that's a future me decision to make though. But tea and whiskey when I get home sound delightful!! Tomorrow will be a long day. Not for me personally, collectively. Don't need to be an astrologer to know that.

So anyway,  here's the promised Astro Poets Horoscopes for this week we just had.


Astro Poets Horoscope:

 "Week of 1/18 in Libra: Love and productivity are on the horizon. Right now a gentle rest. Some orange and yellow blend. Some green and blue alight. The mountain on its side is a dream."

"Week of 1/18 in Pisces: Something found. And it could be this. That is exactly as it should be. So true. So it lets go with truth." 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment