Thursday, November 13, 2025

 Recently, the future fate lines with Eric have been open again instead of unreachable... And, they had been unreachable for a while actually. Since before the frustrating polar bear labyrinth dream in the Spring. It's probably been years since they felt possible, let alone solidly existing enough to be somewhere between probable and certain on current trajectories. (I mean, still Newtonian physics that either of us could get acted on by an outside force to completely change our course, like hitting a rolling billiard ball with another one before it can sink in the hole it was headed toward. But strong enough contingent precogs of that sort of certainty of current course and choices getting to where it is heading if not acted upon by outside forces.)

No idea why. I don't think it's just because he's made himself top of mind for me with his album release.... Because that shouldn't affect my precogs but he's been back in the contingent precogs again, both in the near and longer term. Which had actually stopped for quite a while (which was part of my stubborn "it's time to accept this truth and let go and for me to look elsewhere" for the last about a year or so) faded from my future paths open to me... They didn't stop being in the potential fate lines, there just wasn't a way I could find to reach them and they didn't keep coming to me unbidden the way that the immutable ones of crossing paths had (even glimpses at venues I'd never been to in cities I'd never visited which confused me very much until they happened since some of them I saw were years before actually crossing paths or learning his name this life.)  but right now, they're very much alive and there and reaching backward toward me across the unwritten spaces of the future, if that makes sense. And, the thing is, my contingent precogs exist in the liminal "free will can still change this but the current choices and course you're on, these moments are from a future version of you sending them back to yourself." And you can sort of feel the softness and wateriness and the multiplicity of other choices that can change them from becoming fate. It's not like my immutable precogs (which include both big society level events and forces of nature as well as tiny glimpses like seeing myself and what I'm wearing at a delicious meal or a concert that makes me really happy -- it's pretty convenient when you're indecisive to be able to cheat and peek ahead to happy future you sending backward to know what you will wear or where you will be eating (unless it's a restaurant you've never been to but will recognize when you see it) no matter what other plans people keep trying to make for elsewhere...) 

Anyway. I just thought I should acknowledge that those precogs are back. And forcefully so. They started trickling back in filling up my fate lines subtly and I didn't really notice them around all the gray cat related precogs and then adopting Griffin, but now they're impossible NOT to notice. Especially since last night they predominated my half sleep liminal not deep sleep but the falling in and out phases. Not anything super big events, just small cozy glimpses down those contingent fatelines getting more solid as they get closer.... I don't know why, I just know is, and PART of the isness of my contingent precogs is that the person or persons they involve are making the choices that open up to make real those fatelines instead of choices that truncate them and close them off. And that means my choices but it also means his. That right now BOTH our sets of choices (even the choice of being receptive to the possibility of those fatelines) are opening up those future paths and making them increasingly solid. 

I haven't had any immutable precogs with him again since they stopped, just the contingent ones getting more solid and starting the process to ossify into immutables if they keep being chosen. 

It's always weird for me trying to talk about my intuitive/psychic/witchy/fae gifts. (I never quite know when to "come out of the broom closet" with people and how much to be open honest how much to tell people about what I can do as just my state of isness.). And the precogs/knowing are among the hardest for me to put into words... 

But it's enough to understand that the contingent precogs of a future path with him ARE there and accessible again and they're starting to bubble up inside me unbidden and they're getting stronger more solid, more REAL right now. Which isn't a promise, it's just an acknowledgement of that truth and that somehow the choices made are helping to open up create the paths between here and there so they CAN become reality. 

Anyway. That was all I wanted to say. But then Mikaela (who has had a stressful week needed the zen of visiting me and wanted to meet Griffin -- even with Griffin being in somewhat feral chaos gremlin mode earlier this morning and me texting her to warn her) arrived and we were chatting and then eating bagels. Now back to cozy quiet morning of drinking coffee and reading and listening to George Winston. (Griffin and Waffles don't ADORE George Winston yet as their first and forever always favorite like Spock and Audrey did, well, Audrey was tied between Billy Joel and George Winston as her favorites, but they very much enjoy the piano and find it calming and one of their favorite instruments. Probably learned animal behavior of favorites because I get very happy zen listening to my favorite piano parts.) but anyway. That's the plan for today -- cozy day of piano music and reading and being surrounded by books and good animal snuggles and hot coffee/tea as needed/desired.  

I can't tell you what to do with that truth about the contingent precogs with him returning to my future fate lines.... I don't even know what to do. I'm not even sure there is anything to be done in response to it, just acknowledging it as truth. So right now I'm just letting it be true and recognizing its isness and not denying it -- and letting that sit right alongside my daily life as I'm living it. Because as of right now, I don't see how it (currently) affects or alters my current quotidian life -- but that doesn't mean I will deny my perception of its isness, or imminent isness. 

But yeah, I can tell you that those fate lines ARE accessible again right now within the choices being made and even if I can't logically see how to get from here to there, my contingent precogs specifically of me with him are bubbling up solidifying telling me they're getting closer and more real tangible in the tomorrows currently open available to us. Which is something new. Or rather... It's something old that seemed lost for a while now feeling reborn anew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment