In my last post, I'm not saying you NEED to choose to communicate with me -- that would be very antithetical to my nature and ethics to tell you what you NEED to do. Or even me telling someone else what they OUGHT to do would be unlike me -- best you usually get s me asking you lots of questions until you find your own answers and/or me telling you what I would do and why if you ask for advice instead of questions for you to consider. I'm trying to explain how I make my own process for my wandering choices paths so it doesn't seem quite so random or contradictory and you can better understand it for making your own choices. You should choose what feels most right for your own soul's journey, your own life path, your own heart's needs -- and I can't tell you what that is for you better than you can work to know your own truth.
What I was trying to say is, "this is how I work, I know it's not normal but it's the only way I know to set my own course even though I know it can look aimless or contradictory from the outside -- and if something MATTERS to you and you wouldn't knowingly make choices to remove that from your present/future, that's something that if you tell me I can fit it in to finding the best possible paths KNOWING it's your own free will choice to value something want to keep it within your own future fate lines. But I can't know it for certain until you make that choice and you make the choice to be certain I know this about what your truth and your isness and your free will choices." You don't HAVE to choose to communicate, it's your choice what you do and why -- but know that if I don't have that information I'll muddle through the best I can (including my own mistakes) in the fullest knowledge available to me -- and IF that knowledge contains a mistake about your priorities and choices, then I may choose to wander a path where you lose what your own heart would choose and your own soul needs simply because I didn't know it mattered to you and I was choosing the brightest path without taking that knowledge about your inner truths into account. Just because I see what is unseen to most people and can figure out a lot using logic and can intuitively KNOW truths that make no sense how I might know it, it doesn't mean I'm infallible or that I don't make mistakes at the limits of my blinders and of what I cannot see from my own subjective perspective.
I remember quite distinctly being in 5th grade and then again in 6th grade when they were having us take aptitude tests for careers and started asking us what I WANTED to do with my life. And I remember being confused by the question and finally saying, "I want to live a life full of love, surrounded by souls I love and who love me. And I want to make things better and brighter for my touch upon them as much as I can. And I want to pick a life path where the joys are brighter and stronger than the sorrows." And I just got complete incomprehension from the adults who wanted teleological career goals or family life goals or wealth goals -- something they could aim me towards or a passion for me to focus on. But I was good at pretty much everything I set my hand to trying and in my worst subjects (math because my ADHD got bored re-checking my own work even though it could be meticulous detail oriented checking others work) I was an A- or AB student even at the most difficult levels available. So they had me stick to the academic heavy route and told me to consider paths within what my career aptitude tests told me (which were either arts/philosophy or medicine/science/law -- and those were so widely different they told me to focus on the methodical path since the other could be pursued as hobbies.) But now I've seen the version of me down those paths and how it can't let me have or do what I want to do for the health of my own soul and what healing I can give the world so I consciously didn't choose the last of those paths in college when I realized that the healing I wanted to do (to fix what is broken and teach people how not to break in the future) didn't fit within the mold of modern western medicine and me going to medical school -- once I saw that I couldn't unsee it and so instead I told the Universe, "Alright, you guide me where I should wander with my gifts to achieve my own goals even if they don't fit the metrics of the current society." And ever since I've been wandering based on following the will o the wisp of brightest best fate lines to meet those "intangible" goals of my own.
I will follow that brightness as my guide posts and respect your free will past the point it eclipses out the possibility of the fate lines to get what you actually want if you don't make sure I understand what you value and desire and your free will would choose if you could see into the future as clearly as I can. I don't know what I don't know -- if you TELL me, "hey this matters more to me than this other choice, it is a price I'm not willing to sacrifice" then I will at least let you know the risks of what I see so you can then choose with the fullest possible knowledge. I just won't tell you all the fates and futures and consequences I see unless you directly ask or I know the information you will need to keep you from ending up on paths you would never choose if you knew where they actually led.
But you should choose what to share and with whom just as much as what you value and what you would choose for your own future self and life path and fate lines. You're the one who must walk your path, nobody else walks it for you -- so you must choose what you believe your own best choices. Including what you communicate to me or don't as well as who/what your own free will would choose for your own life.
We're all of us just doing the best we can in our choices with the knowledge we have and the tools at our disposal in the moment. If you want better choices, you need better information or better tools -- that's all. I can't teach you how to see and experience through my subjective experiences nor would I tell you that you should make the choices I will make with my own subjective experiences -- the best I can give you is trying to explain how my process works and to advise you that if you are honest and direct letting me know what matters to your choices and your process it will give me better knowledge for my choices just as trying to understand my process and desires and guiding principles will give you better knowledge base for your choices. I can't make you communicate your side of it, the best I can do is choose what IS within my own power and gift you that and advise why my process would get you better results for what you ACTUALLY want if you communicate to me what you want most and why so I better understand what your free will would ACTUALLY choose if it could see the consequences of choices the way I can see it.
But you should do with that gift and advice what you want and whatever choice you feel best suits your free will and your own heart's desire and your own soul's journey to guide you on your life path that you and only you will ever trod (no matter how superficially it echoes the paths of others, it is uniquely yours which is why your choices are most sacrosanct for your own journey.) .
Astro Poets Horoscope:
"Week of 11/16 in Libra: One love ignites us all. One pink dream. Is what you found among the purple bed. Could it be beyond detail? It is beyond comprehension."
"Week of 11/16 in Pisces: If you held it forth. Hold your friend closely. Unpaper the ballroom. Dance again. Dance with your own dreams."
No comments:
Post a Comment