Friday, March 21, 2025

O right yeah. I had another "I should be dead" story over the weekend. Ye're not quit of me yet in this life, but that one was... necessary but a lot. Hit a deer on the way back from seeing Onoir on Sat. (Tornado and sheer winds tried to take me out coming back from seeing them on Fri night right around Elgin after the blood moon eclipse that morning. yeah, I realize, I've always said my fatelines are limited if I get too serious consdiering elsewhere or off the fatelines meant for me.)  But the deer around quarter to 1 early on Sunday morning.... I ain't never hit a deer before. Me and my passenger are fine, no injuries at all, but that can't be said for my car or the stag who sacrificed himself for me. It's fine, or fine as it can be. We were as safe as we could possibly be (VERY cis white privilege damsel in distress though) with the sheriff deputy and the towing guy he called when AAA was going to be hours -- ended up keyed in allowed to hang out at the closed and locked sheriff's department with nobody around but us because the deputy had other calls he had to get to but he wanted us somewhere safe until a ride back to Madison could come pick us up, somewhere where there was heat and bathrooms and vending machines and thirsty plants for me to water. Never have I ever...ridden in the back of a sheriff deputy's car (no cuffs though.).... Never have I ever called my parents to ask my da if he could come pick up me and my bestie at the sheriff's office the next county over at 3am.... Insurance is totaling the car. Getting more money for it than I probably could have sold it for. I have a rental car for a week and access to work cars until I get a car for myself sorted. (Probably the black work Prius, after it gets looked over by Ben at Wrench.) When I went to go get my plates and everything out of the Scion today, I bagged to keep the deer fur stuck in the hood still. I don't know what I plan to do with it, but I wanted to have it and keep it. I was more emotional saying farewell to my Scion than when the incident happened hitting the deer who suddenly appeared in front of me sacrificed himself....

Anyway. I could tell it better, maybe at some point I will at least copy/paste what I posted on fb about it. I'm a bit tired tonight on the equinox -- busy busy day and I don't feel like wordsing. Um, here have some pictures before this week's Astro Poets at the end. The first one are from on the tow truck the night it happened -- I definitely cussed in front of a sheriff's deputy once I got out of the car to see how bad it was once he was there with his lights to make it safer. (I had been smelling for gas and listening for any drips after i got the car to a stop and the MAJOR grinding of the gears to get the engine form drive to park once the car was on the side of the highway....) And then some from today seeing the damage for the first (and last) time during daylight hours.


 


 


 










 Yeah, I can tell this story better, and I have. Maybe later I'll come back tell it better here. I'm just still in the stage of recovering from having so many of my fatelines truncated by a near death event where I didn't survive on most of the fatelines... Some what was further down the highway was even worse than the buck who sacrificed himself for me. (He flipped over the car and landed all the way over in the median when the other deputy found him to make sure he was clear of the highway and dead not suffering.)  But I just don't feel like it right now. It's been another long day with equinox cocktail hangouts going till quarter to 11 (after soooo many days or long days with too much adulting since I last saw Diarmaid and all the Onoir lads got hugs from them and promised they'll find a way for me to see them all again soon.) I can tell the story of me killing the stag who sacrificed himself for me, I just don't really have enough wordsing tonight to do it proper.

Fucking blood moon eclipse opening the fated events eclipse portal that's perfectly bracketing the equinox... 

But anyway. not dead yet. Should be, but not. You haven't run out of opportunities and needing to deal with me in this body in this life. Not yet.  Almost did. But the stag was a messenger/sacrifice sent to me right there for my protection from Cernunnos and it was fated time for my car to give up the ghost and for me to move on to the black Prius....

 I also haven't watched the videos or done anything for my trainings yet for the April Fool's Day Spring election (I will be working 6a-close for it. At one of the largest polling places on the west side again. Also will need to go vote at the library once in person absentee opens.)  Been a bit busy of a last couple weeks between shows and all the rest of everything... Deer Lord, just a bit busy, lol.

Looking forward to a weekend with no plans and no have tos  and nothing in the calendar (other than getting hours in and anything/everything to deal with the car situation moving forward) until next week Weds. for Shamrock Tenors at Overture Hall.

~*~*~*~

"Week of 3/16 in Libra: Everything begins. Endlessly waiting it sees itself with power. You have known the strength. That’s already what you wanted. To love with this type of force."

"Week of 3/16 in Pisces: A friend is what you wanted. That is what you got in these days. And yet if you saw in the self you wouldn’t find it all. So you saw the opening. So you dreamt of real light that is beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment