When Mercury entered Scorpio, I started to feel myself inadvertently withdrawing and turning inward. When the sun joined Mercury in Scorpio, I felt myself distancing further, questioning, doubting, considering shutting this back to private.... Basically I've been in a bit of an "access denied to my inmost self unless you can make me believe I can trust you and that you won't use that access to hurt me." If or when or where such questions arise, when I get like this it's not unusual for me to want to delete the comment/communication if I can. It's like the way I get when the moon is in Scorpio, but more so because Mercury stays in a sign longer than the moon does. Just be grateful we not currently moon and Mercury (and sun) in Scorpio or I'd be setting private deleting every comment I overthink or might be misunderstood off of everywhere..... 9 out of 10 times, if something I commented disappears or something I wrote here disappears back to private draft, it happened when either the moon or Mercury were in Scorpio ...
It's really not personal, it was a very abrupt inner shift inside me that took me by complete surprise of an internal reactionary questioning and closing off after a period of so much expanding trust. And then the most recent round of anti-Israeliand antisemitic things shared and their rationalized justifications of it from Irish musicians I had considered friends and who still claim to be my friend didn't help with the questioning and trust issues and second-guessing coming in on the horizon.
Probably worth mentioning that I do have a Scorpio stellium with the only inner planet affected being my Venus (and a Sagittarius stellium, though the only inner planet of that is my Mars) and so sometimes transits through Scorpio and Sag hit me extra intense even though neither are among my aun, rising, or moon signs.....
Don't take it personal. You probably didn't do anything wrong. I'm just hit hard this week in an introspection of second guessing questioning if I've been too open in access to my inner self and/or in my responsiveness. It will pass. Like the weather it will pass. (But also like the weather lately, probably feels a bit chaotic and crazy and you fucking can't wait for it to pass, lol )
Just being honest about it. And if I don't write here much for the next while, assume that is why.
This week I have no further concrete plans except taking my gran to a dentist appointment on Thurs now her permanent custom crown replacement is in and work (and somewhere between Sunday night and tonight my work desktop decided it was pretty well done with existence. Not my favorite. And the workstation I tried to use tonight after I finished watering all the plants didn't have admin rights for me to move or edit files on the server which was what I needed to do so I just alphabetized a bit til I finished my tea. Next week is fairly chill too now that my parents rescheduled their early Nov Panama trip yet again to now be end of February -- just the last minute addition of seeing Madison Opera on Fri perform Tosca with Denis and Crissy (if Denis who is the one who is most keen on opera and asked if we had interest actually remembers to pickup tickets.) So unless life has some curve balls for me, mostly some unexpectedly chill time coming up.
No comments:
Post a Comment