Thursday, April 13, 2023

 All the astrologers have been talking about how auspicious the Jupiter conjunct the sun in Aries and how much good luck in new beginnings it is for everyone and how much positive energy it's bringing, and I'm just over here like, "Jaysus!* How did you miss the part where ever since this conjunction, everything's been spontaneously starting on fire or exploding, all over the world?!?! It's not even typical fire season and everywhere is unseasonably warm and on fire.... And with Mars in Cancer square this conjunction, everywhere that isn't on fire is flooded and these recent days we literally have places flooding and on fire at the same bloody damn time! The new beginnings this conjunction is ushering in is the burning down to make room for the new." I haven't seen any astrologers talking about it, but I don't understand how they've missed that cardinal fire starts by burning down everything in it's warpath.... Hopefully we can make it through this conjunction without any sort of nuclear incident (runaway uranium fission being the hottest fires possible on earth at this point ...) I've been avoiding people because I can tell tempers are extra fiery quick to take offense misunderstand and at home I haven't even lit any candles or incense since the conjunction because I don't trust how easy it is for the tiniest spark to cause massive wildfires and burn down everything right now. Energetically, it feels like I'm living in the "It's fine" meme with the dog in the room where everything's on fire. How do you not see how easily everything is catching fire and burning down right now?!?! I don't understand the willful blindness to that truth about this particular conjunction and how out of your control everything burns that you try to start right now....

*Jaysus = I've been watching British comedies with Irish characters and Irish comedies from the turn of the century so I'm Irish cussing more than my normal. I watched Black Books first this week because Ian P recommended it after I admitted I never saw it and it was bloody fecking brilliant and made me laugh so hard! I didn't realize until I started watching it just how much I needed something to make me laugh til my abs ached. Black Books will definitely be a comfort laughs rewatch of a comedy series for me in the future.  And then after that, I remembered that I never watched Father Ted after the lads of We Banjo 3 had a watch party with the first couple episodes of it so I started that last night.

I'm going to go sleep now, energies are getting too powder keg for me the longer the sun is above the horizon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment