Thursday, June 30, 2022

I had a curious vision dream while I was sleeping this afternoon (look, sometimes when I don't have plans with other humans or need to do things like water my garden at work which is best done in daylight hours, it's just easier on me energetically to sleep during the day and avoid all the noise of so many people thinking/feeling because even if I put up shielding so I'm not always accidentally eavesdropping it's still energy draining to maintain my shields but if I don't have them, people just think/feel so fucking loud. And then when I sleep through the noisy parts of the 24 hours, I flip my nights to be my waking hours.)  I dreamt about a massive volcano explosion. Not past life, the people in it were modern not ancient. And not a volcano I've set my foot upon to know the energy (so not Mt. Rainier, Hawaii, or Yellowstone) in this life. It's one that I haven't personally visited, though I can't swear I haven't seen it at a distance in person if that distinction makes sense. i wasn't ME in the dream either, so it's not like a vision of me going to be in the path of a volcanic eruption. I was floating as an disembodied spirit and chatting with both Gabriel and Michael as it happened and Michael was explaining to me why it was time for this particular one and all the destruction it was causing in the lives of the humans in the city directly in the flow of it. It was a LOT of people....  And there was a lot of suffering as a result of it. But I wasn't close enough to see what culture or ethnicity they were, I was a floating spirit form above the volcano watching it happening and just chilling with Gabriel and Michael. So I knew how hot and smoke and awful it would be if I were incarnated there, but I was just a floating soul so what I felt was the power of it as opposed to the visceral of it. 

I wish I could say more about where or even when (other than everyone is in modern-ish clothing with modern-ish cars and tech and phones and buildings) this volcano is but I don't know that. My vision dreams don't give me information like that. They recur if there's an urgent message in them I didn't get or that I ignored, but they don't give me a distinct when because they occur in the place beyond time's passage. My intuition thinking about it upon waking is that the volcano is/was/will be in Japan.... Maybe China?...  it wasn't in Europe or the Americas or Africa.... But that wasn't something I knew for certain in the dream. Just something my waking intuition is telling me when I think on the dream.

All I know is when it happens, it's going to be major and important and one of those before the volcano and after the volcano time markers for millions if not billions of people....

I don't talk or write about my vision dreams often. (They're distinct from my precogs. And often there are archangels or old gods/goddesses/fée in them.)  But this one I felt I needed to share about. Because it's going to be a massive big deal. Bigger than the earthquake/tsunami that took out Fukashima.

Only I don't know precisely when or where. Only that it disrupts global money/tech/supply chains even further than the mess of things these recent years. And that the disruption to end this old paradigm to create space for the new being born is the why of the volcano and the extensive loss of lives it causes.

No comments:

Post a Comment