Monday, August 30, 2021

 Apparently there was a confirmation for Eric's solo music email list that went to my spam folder.  Just saw it and clicked the link to confirm. Whoops. Sometimes, I can just be the absolute ditziest.....  My excuse is I was born pale white-blonde that turned strawberry blonde and didn't darken up til I was about 4. I'm truly a blonde just pretending to live the auburn/chestnut life....The glasses are real though(it's the contacts that are the lie -- I've had to wear prescription lenses since I was 9) --  I really am as myopic and bookish and dorky and  too smart for my own good as you'd expect if you see me in my glasses.

 



Guess if there was something in the last (checks calendar) 2.5 days that he sent out, I missed it. Must not have been meant to see it.... On the other hand, I guess this also confirms that two days later and in a different moon sign, I still stand by my analysis of my impulsivity of Friday morning's serendipity/synchronicity temptation. 

Okay, time to finish up this Midnight Toffee pint (my favorite flavor from Culver's, I bought a party pack of 4 pints of it last week when I drove past one that had it as their flavor of the day) then back to working.

 Also though, Midnight Toffee. I cannot recommend this custard highly enough!!!!! 



OMFG, so good!!!! Espresso infused dark chocolate custard with toffee bits and dark chocolate ribbon! And yes, I intend to eat this entire pint in my one sitting. I either eat like a health nut hippie foodie from France/Mediterranean/Middle East or an unsupervised small child -- no in between. This is an unsupervised child snuck downstairs broke into the freezer for midnight snack of Midnight Toffee pint, lol. Also, if I voluntarily offer to share my fave desserts with you, you know I really love you.

P.S. I love Dancers & Dogs!! They're a charity art project based in St. Louis that combines two of my favorite things (ballerinas AND dogs) to make beautiful images and they use the images to raise money and help animal shelters find homes for adoptable animals! Supporting them and seeing their social media posts always makes me grin -- I not only have their art book and several of their shirts, I intentionally buy their calendar (and gift their calendar) every year.  Also this red tank from their sample sale makes me so happy!!! Especially since they never did this particular line art design as one they sold properly. They have another line art design, just not this one.

 


 (And grateful that I naturally wear an extra small  (I've never dieted or done any restrictive eating habits other than for food allergies in my life, I pretty much just eat whatever I crave and as much of it as I want whenever I want) so I could stock up on one off $15 samples, first come first serve, when they were testing colors/designs. And yes, I have to wear another cami under racerbacks or they are indecent exposure between the nip slips and the side boob... This is it pulled up and back as much as possible... 28G should really not be a bra size... What the hell were G-d and genetics thinking with that anyway?!)

P. P. S.  Was not joking about eating the entire pint of custard in one sitting. 


But if you know me,  you knew that was not a threat, it was a promise, a deadly serious statement of fact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment