Something is coming and I don't know what it is... I know it's not good, but I don't know what it is... And it's none of the "not good" precogs of social/political/global things yet to happen this year. This is premonition ripples of emotions, not the same thing as precog flashes seeing something before it occurs.
I don't know what it is, but the ripples from it has all my senses (physical and spiritual) on the highest alert. To the point I'm hearing electrical current for things plugged into outlets and the buzzing on and off of the heating element in my glass top stove. Even in the other room waiting on the kettle for the last steep of this Young Dragon Hyson green tea.
It's the last steep of it because the ripples of whatever is coming that I haven't yet foreseen clearly woke me during the witching hour so I decided to drink green tea and read Berkeley's Three Dialogues Between Hylas and Philonous. (you can skip it. There was nothing I found particularly exciting or inspiring and much of the dialogue is very stilted unnatural late 17th century phrasing. Unless you like the sort of philosophy that concludes that nothing material exists, it all only exists as ideas within a perceiving mind/spirit, but that it therefore always exists because the Universal First Cause of God is always perceiving all the ideas of everything in existence simultaneously for all of time. Then it might be your thing...)
Gonna finish this cuppa green tea then take the dog on a walk. Then coffee and breakfast once I'm back. I haven't seen humans in person much this last week and I've mostly been avoiding social media except for surfacing for news on my Twitter (which is mostly news sources, activists, astrologers, and cute animal threads) or on my Facebook interspersing humorous real life anecdotes with resharing to boost the signal important racial injustice related content from Black creators in light of recent events this week. But as for seeing anyone other than my dog and cat? Last Saturday I went to Farmer's Market in the morning then helped Karissa with adopting and buying supplies for her first ever dog (which was a lot of me meeting and petting dogs, lol.) And then I saw nobody at all until about 4:30pm on Weds when I went into work to make cocktails for Sarah, my parents, and me. ( Sarah bought a ginger liqueur and if you know me well, you know I love ginger. Dark and Stormy was my favorite drink in college if I could find anywhere with ginger beer and dark rum, and Jameson and ginger beer with a splash of bitters and a lime is my go to cocktail for the last decade or so since ginger beer became a norm at bars. So grateful for that trend! Anyway, Sarah found a recipe for Mezcal Penicillin she wanted us to try. 2oz mezcal, 1/2oz ginger liqueur (which I decided to increase to 1oz or the smokiness overwhelmed the ginger, Sarah and my mum agreed), 3/4oz fresh lemon juice, 3/4oz agave syrup, float of single malt scotch on top to finish.) The cocktails were super good, though 3 hours of Sarah there and 4 hours of my parents working late at work before they finally all left me alone was energetically draining enough for me to lock myself and my dog in a room I energetically shielded to sort and alphabetize stuff. After I got home from work, I slept for nearly 15 hours straight to recharge.... I was considering going in to see people and then watch dvred figure skating with my mom at my parents house. (my mum takes it personally when I explain to her that most humans drain me to be near and if I don't have excess energy for that drain, I don't want to be around them. I've known a handful of people aren't draining, and kids actually are not typically draining until they hit about middle/high school aged. My mother has tried to tell me she's more of an introvert than me because I got to concerts and such with lots of people there despite her determining her self worth and reviving her energy stores by her interactions and relations to others, especially her ability to help them with things. She has always hated and yelled at me for my need to hide from others to recharge myself. As I said, she takes it personal.) But we'll see....if I'm this much on high alert all day, being around people might not be a good choice for me. On verra.
No comments:
Post a Comment