Saturday, November 21, 2020

 I am absolutely in adoration and love of the candle creations by The Mossy Apothecary (I follow her creations on my insta) and haven't yet succumbed to buying any because of the price point. A completely reasonable price point for the artistry and work in the creation of these ritual candles -- but not something in my budget to be dropping as if it was nothing.  But there are 2 I'm tempted by which are similar (well 3, I really want of the ones remaining... Mostly with the healer chalice, it's that I love golden yellows and I know I like the feel of limonite so I want to hold in my hand the palm stone in it - but that's stupid reason to buy the entire candle right now on a whim and not just find me a limonite palm stone.)  I think that the mortar and pestle is calling to me because of my affinity for rose quartz (as long as I'm not needing to have controls on my empath bonds) and because I love roses but the cauldron calls to me with everything in it (wood wick and all) and so I probably actually desire the cauldron slightly more than the mortar and pestle (and it's cheaper) given the similarities of these two.

But I mean, just LOOK at these!!! I'm thinking of buying one or both or all three for myself for a holiday present to me. There are others that I love also (like the butterfly one) but not quite as much as these three....

Love Spell Mortar & Pestle Candle

Heart Warmer Crackling Cauldron Candle

Healer's Chalice

Do I already have a nice marble mortar & pestle? Yes. Do I already have a couple different little ceramic cauldrons? Yes.

Should I wait until her next product drop(s) til I find one my heart tells me quite clearly I can't say no to and resonates for me? Yeah..... But.. These are so beautiful and I do really want them...There are LOTS of beautiful ones, but these are the ones that call to me for me at this time as opposed to just liking.... *le sigh* I need to increase my budget.... 

Heading to bed now. I am very tired tonight.  Will think more on  an expensive pretty candle for myself later...  I shouldn't, but I want them so bad.... If they're gone by the time I'm back from Farmer's Market (last one for the year - so I intend to stock up on cheese direct from the farmers) and I can clear headed consider them,  then I'll know they were meant for some other buyer.... And I may be saddened, but I could accept that. But also, I may buy me one if any of them I love are still available by tomorrow afternoon when I have the opportunity... 

P.S. By the time I was able to consider decisions after sleeping on it and Farmer's Market, the Healer's Chalice was completely sold out and I was intensely sad about it... But I did decide to buy me the Heart Warmer's Crackling Cauldron AND I bought me the boxed set of Protection & Personal Power set which I didn't see until browsing this morning because last night I only looked through the candles still available. But immediately I saw the box of crystals I had to buy it which inclined me to buying a candle as long as I was buying myself the box with the protective crystal because 1) I don't have any black jade in my rock collections 2) I always love moonstone (I do have black moonstone among my various types of moonstones) and 3) That box with the brass is so incredible!!! I think the box is worth $30 to me even without the crystals or having any idea what I want to store in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment