Thursday, August 20, 2020

For the record,  it is not my intention to ever bring up to David about Eric....  I see no reason it would be good to do it,  and it just seems like a source of pain if I did.

I have never seen any reason to bring up past lovers unless they are a source of trauma that needs healing or expectations that are harmful to another relationship. And this is a karmic bond not even anything physical in this life.  Granted I'm rusty on relationships generally,  I decided many years ago now that dating casually was a cruelty due to uneven investment in it and thus I have ever since refused to date if I see the end before the beginning. I don't mind that choice - this life I'm only sexually attracted to people I have a strong emotional/spiritual connection to and I don't mind being alone.  I don't get lonely at being alone (maybe I would without fur babies,  plants,  and wild bird friends - but I can go weeks without human contact just fine)  though I do get lonesome for specific people,  specific energies,  when they are far from me.  But I feel their absence the same after 5 minutes as 5 days as 5 months as 5 years as 5 lifetimes...... The time doesn't matter,  only the absence of their soul's light from my life.

But I see no reason to bring up someone I never even dated in this life.  Soul contracts and karmic bonds are my own business - there's no need to drag them into a romantic connection unless they're affecting that connection... And my karmic bonds to Eric won't til the damage done is healed.  Can Eric still reach me?  Yes,  but only when he transcends his ego and reaches out to me from a place in him of transcendent love.  The Goddess told me even she can't stop him (or anyone) who seeks another soul from that state.  But he can't reach me when he's clouded with his own ego or acting in any way under the influence/choices of anyone else's ego.  He can only reach me right now when he can achieve that transcendent sort of love for another that is beyond any ego. And that is rare to achieve, I can honestly say I don't know how he does it when he does it,  even with karmic bonds as deep and ancient as those between him and me.

There is no reason for me to bring it up,  to Dave or any other lover,  as it is something outside of any romantic relationships at this point.  It would be different if Eric hadn't shattered my trust in him after listening to and trusting his sister's bad ego-driven advice to try to hide her own guilt rather than face the ethics problem created and deal with it.  But he did.  And after all,  him not heeding me or his own intuitive understanding of ethical lines but instead bending under the influences of others is an old unlearned lesson in him that has literally been the death of me in lives past.  This was a minor instance,  but my trust in him and the Universe testing if he'd truly learned the lesson was built on my faith in him as fragile as crystal and with the flaws still weak to shatter it all under the lightest pressure proving he still hadn't learned,  that he'd still knowingly choose to hurt me under the influence of another's manipulation of him.....  My trust shattered because of old flaws in it from when he has failed this lesson before,  in other lives,  and when my trust in him has led to my death in those lives.   I can't make his choices for him,  his karma and life path is his own - but I can choose not to yoke our life paths together til he learns this lesson and thus no longer makes my trust in him a danger to myself. 

And I can't trust Eric with my life (in any life) til he learns this lesson to trust himself and his instincts when it comes to actions/choices that will cause me (or anyone) harm or knowingly have him cause me (or anyone) pain rather than him listening to the manipulative advice of other people with ulterior motives he refuses to see.  He's failed this lesson before and he failed this testing of this lesson this time because he (erroneously) believed his sister would never sabotage him like that for her own interests.  And by listening to her,  he shattered what was still barely healed from when he's failed at this lesson before....  And I can't change his choices or learn the lesson for him - I can only wait til he has learned it and recognize he cannot be trusted with my heart or my life til he learns this lesson truly....

That's why I have set him aside from being a possibility for me in this life,  or however long it takes him to learn this lesson he keeps failing across all these centuries, and why I've done all that I can to mute the bond except when he can bypass that muting the Goddess did for me by him achieving a state of transcendent love beyond his ego....  He must learn how not to be manipulated by others when he knows the actions/choices they are urging him to would be an act of knowingly doing wrong causing pain to another before anything good can come from our karmic bond.  And I cannot learn that for him or make him learn it.  Only he can.... And until he does,  he represents a danger to me. His choices are to learn the lesson and be rewarded or to continue not learning it and bear the consequences.  My choices are to try to pretend that this lesson unlearned doesn't make him a danger to himself,  to me,  and to anyone else who trusts him and so become accomplice to the damage it does  while continuing to be hurt throughout OR to keep my distance waiting for him to learn it and trusting the Universe is making things unfold in the best possible way given the choices made in free will even if I don't fully understand.  I'm choosing the second course and I won't choose to allow myself to come back to him again til this is truly learned by him.  What he chooses is up to him.

We all have karmic bonds we have accrued across lifetimes unless we are in our first life.... My dog was one of my husbands in my last life and I have promised her if she wants it then she can be my son in her next life.  Karmic bonds unfold in their own time and way,  but we are not required to disclose them all to every lover or life partner we have. And just because we have older deeper bonds doesn't mean we would allow those bonds to undermine any other soul contracts we enter into.

As long as I would not choose to have a relationship with Eric,  and I can't/won't til this most recent betrayal from him heals AND he has properly learned his lesson he keeps failing,  then that karmic bond to Eric is not relevant to any other relationships in this life or any other of mine..... It doesn't matter how much I miss him with each breath - the only thing that matters is his karmic lesson he has to learn, my healing from the damage of what has happened due to him not learning it,  and however I fill my lives and my time while waiting for him to finally learn this lesson so that at some point he can be trusted not to knowingly choose to cause me or anyone else harm under the influence of someone else's manipulation.... And he's not yet there,  I have no control over when he will be,  and I have lives to live in the interim until he does.  Including this life.

But there's no reason for me to hurt David,  or anyone else, by talking about it while I wait.  Not even when Eric manages to transcend his ego to enfold me in his love from that pure place within him. Because he can do that,  and I must admit it brings me joy and comfort - but it doesn't change the lesson he still must learn for us to ever build anything more permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment