To be clear, following Britt's behavior in Oct 2018 on the band account, which was her third rejection attack at me and the help I offered to her to come back to the Goddess, I cut the karmic cord between us. And the Goddess burnt out any attachment points the night she warned me that Britt had gone too far and was not welcome back to the Goddess and I could not intercede for her in the future. Since then, I look at Britt and I feel no connection whatsoever and I feel nothing at all in response to any song she sings lead.
Those are the consequences of Britt's choices and actions that precipitated all of this. She has exiled herself from The Goddess and her Goddess given magic was stripped from her forever (she still has her dark vengeance seeking magics she learned elsewhere, but she has nothing of the light or Goddess given gifts any longer) and all karmic ties between her and me were cut. She is free now to pursue whatever path she chooses, any path except ones that lead to the Goddess or me. The Goddess does not trust Britt as a result of Britt's behaviors toward me and Britt's choices and actions since October 2018....
The consequences of Eric's actions and choices are that he disappointed me and shattered my trust in him due to the choices he made and the actions he chose in late August 2019. The bond is still there, it's not a cord to easily cut, but I don't trust him not to knowingly choose to hurt me. I can't let him in now because I can't trust he won't use that to choose to hurt me. And when I look at him or hear his voice now, I expect hurt and pain from him, I don't expect good. And that is new since August 2019 - it's a direct result of his choices and actions in caving to the peer pressure from Britt and Jessie..... And it's not something that will heal on its own. It's not something that gifts of pretty things he creates can make better.... It's what he taught me I should expect from him - and only his conscious choices and actions to be better could teach me something different about him....and if he wants that, I'm going to STRONGLY suggest not listening to anything Britt or Jessie might tell him or advise him - regardless their intentions, they'll only betray him and make things worse with me for him. Nothing they're involved in will help him heal this if he wants to fix what he broke. They don't know me and following their advice will make me trust Eric less than I have since late August....
And those consequences of the choices and actions made by Britt and then Eric are about them and their ethics and the sort of persons they choose to be. Dave has nothing to do with those choices or the consequences of those actions. He just happens to be in my life at the right time and place to benefit from the closing of one door opening another.....
But I'd still react to Britt and Eric's actions and choices the exact same way if there was nobody in my options. Their choices they have made and acted on are the problem. And that has nothing to do with anyone else's choices.
No comments:
Post a Comment